There are 104 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Initial Reaction vs. Titans

via PFF
Tramaine Brock

Targets 6
Completions 2
Yards 68
TDs 1
INT 1
PDs 2

Tarell Brown

Targets 7
Completions 4
Yards 47
1 Penalty

Carlos Rogers

Targets 7
Completions 4
Yards 48

So no Rogers wasn't as bad as you're making it seem OP.
Karma, I like your analysis. I like Marvin's too, but I like how in depth you got with Kap and don't get bogged down displaying career stats in a column about 1 game.
Originally posted by susweel:
stop trying to be like Marvin.


Low bar to clear....
Originally posted by SFrush:
via PFF
Tramaine Brock

Targets 6
Completions 2
Yards 68
TDs 1
INT 1
PDs 2

Tarell Brown

Targets 7
Completions 4
Yards 47
1 Penalty

Carlos Rogers

Targets 7
Completions 4
Yards 48

So no Rogers wasn't as bad as you're making it seem OP.

The beginning of the game started off pretty dicey for Rogers. Wright was torching him and I was expecting a huge day for him. Things then started to even out, but he still seemed to show some of the same problems he's had against those smaller, faster WR's. If Harvin comes back healthy, this could be a problem down the road.
  • Disp
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,185
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
Here's an observation: the 49ers coaches let off the gas pedal in the second half and nearly costed us the game.

Let's not overreact...after halftime the Titans were never closer than 2 touchdowns to tie, let alone win.
Originally posted by billbird2111:
The Titans were so bad against the 49ers that it literally killed Bud Adams?

LOL X 1000
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
Here's an observation: the 49ers coaches let off the gas pedal in the second half and nearly costed us the game.

It would have been fun if Harbs ran up the score.
Originally posted by billbird2111:
The Titans were so bad against the 49ers that it literally killed Bud Adams?



he died of a broken heart
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home