LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 160 users in the forums

Name a 49er You Respect

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We respect.

One of my most respected is Tramaine Brock. Reading his story about his humble beginnings yet so powerful guidance, and the 9ers giving basically $500 when no one else would, and he is where he is.....wow.

We can all learn from his family and himself.

Who else do you repsect?
Ahmad Brooks, it takes a lot of courage to break a bottle over someones head.

My idol.
In all seriousness, Frank Gore probably. Overcoming learning disabilities and staying on track throughout his life is something special. Then he carried this team through dark times, only to be rewarded with a perennial super bowl contender is something special. I'm sure he always dreamed of playing for a winner, especially the team that drafted him, I hope he gets his ring before Canton gets his bust. He is a legend.
Gore, Willis, Vernon, Staley, Boldin, Cowboy, Ian Williams. There's others but those are highly respectable.
Boone. Went from binge drinking and jumping on cars to a stud guard and family man.

Gore. He had devastating knee injuries in college and also with us and is still, at 30, 5th in the league in rushing. He's the only 30 year old in the top 20.

Willis. His back story speaks for itself.
Big Boone
Gore.

Gore is now surrounded by like-minded teammates – players who are talented and dedicated. That wasn't the case when he first became a starter seven seasons ago. After a galling loss, he ventured into the players' parking lot and saw some of his teammates laughing and joking. Gore immediately started crying and openly wondered what kind of team he was on.

I can't even imagine those years without Gore. He's the heart and soul of this football team.
Frank Gore.

Disability, torn knees, broken hip, s**tty coaches, terrible offenses, and yet this guy still couldn't be stopped. I love Gore.
[ Edited by blunt_probe on Oct 19, 2013 at 11:51 PM ]
Honestly i respect everyone down to the towel boy! As long as they go in give it their all, and dont pull a rashon woods! Lol i didnt even care to spell his name correctly lmao!!!!
Hard not respect someone giving it their all and doing everything right in a team sport. Tho there are some tragic back stories these men all stepped up and faced that adversity and b***h slapped it in the face!! Im down wit that
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Frank Gore.

Disability, torn knees, broken hip, s**tty coaches, terrible offenses, and yet this guy still couldn't be stopped. I love Gore.

Dedication, determination=baller

Anthony Davis cause hes a boss. We needed a guy like that on our team for a minute. He is The Enforcer
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
Anthony Davis cause hes a boss. We needed a guy like that on our team for a minute. He is The Enforcer

In the words of frankie g its the dawgness :)
alex.....................booone
The Duracell Battery

And FRANK.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Gore.

Gore is now surrounded by like-minded teammates – players who are talented and dedicated. That wasn't the case when he first became a starter seven seasons ago. After a galling loss, he ventured into the players' parking lot and saw some of his teammates laughing and joking. Gore immediately started crying and openly wondered what kind of team he was on.

I can't even imagine those years without Gore. He's the heart and soul of this football team.

I remember reading that a while back. Broke my heart. I'm so glad he got to experience the Super Bowl. Let's hope he gets to win one next.
Share 49ersWebzone