There are 194 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

I found the SOLUTION to the 49ers Pass Rush!!!!

Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Da Zone
Lemonier has been pretty good. He isn't Aldon, but he really has stepped up well. We should also stop with all of the 10 yd CB cushions... that kills any pass rush we attempt. Have some testicles, and do some press coverage... knock these receivers off their routes... and the QBs have to force a risky pass or pull the ball down and give our rushers more time to kick his arse.
I'm not going to knock the idea or the person who suggested it, but because of Miller's role in this offense (a pretty large one), this would not be a good idea. If anyone is going to play two ways on this team, its going to be a marginal role player, similar to Will Tufuaku being a DE/TE/FB. Had Owen Marecic stuck around, I could see him getting some snaps as a back-up FB and back-up LB, but no starter is doing this in todays NFL.

I think the solution may be to sprinkle in some more blitzes here and there. Right now, I'm more concerned about being able to hold up in the middle of our line while Dorsey heals up.
Iupati could also line up at NT, A.Davis can fill in for McDonald, and use Kaep as a situational pass rusher. DL line problems solved. Why is this so hard?
Lol.

Its Lemonier man. He is gonna be good.
OP isn't thinking outside the box, enough. IMO, Frank Gore would be the ultimate pass rusher. He has excellent vision and could probably get after it using one of his signature cut moves on the TO or Guard. Do it, Harbs. Do it!
  • buck
  • Veteran
I do not think that you found the solution.
...then we move Caradine, and Dial, to fullback...no one will see this coming!
Originally posted by IMnotsoHO:
OP isn't thinking outside the box, enough. IMO, Frank Gore would be the ultimate pass rusher. He has excellent vision and could probably get after it using one of his signature cut moves on the TO or Guard. Do it, Harbs. Do it!

hmm, i think you're not thinking outside of the box too much. bring back brian jennings as our pass rusher. he has a lot of football experience and he was always going up against somebody trying to rush him, so im he sure he learned every pass rushing move in the book. if we do this, we are pretty much set, and we can trade aldon for some picks.
and while we're on this topic, why not give dorsey a chance to play WR? he's huge, no CB will ever be able to cover him 1 on 1. man, i wish we were the HC of this team, they would be sup3raws0mec00l!!11!11!!1
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

Da Zone

LMAO
I think they should put Daniel Kilgore out wide, I mean his 40 time isn't up to par but he's a pain in the ass to bring down in the open field.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

Da Zone

LMAO

GIF GOAT!!!!
I found the SOLUTION to the backup QB position. Anquan Boldin was all state QB in high school!!!! And he could run the wildcat!!!!
We may not be getting sacks but we are getting a lot of pressure. Now that the turnover olive jar has been opened I think our pass rush will be just fine.