LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 253 users in the forums

Anquan Boldin

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by BimmerKing:
Originally posted by mattster03:
anyone else notice on the play he gets tackled late out of bounds and exchanges words with the skins coach... some water boy says clear as day on national TV: "hey f-ck you Anquan!!".

watch the replay if you dont believe me :)

Just came in here hoping to find a link to that again lol
s**t was hilarious

I think the was Jim haslet

http://www.nfl.com/videos/san-francisco-49ers/0ap3000000433456/Haslett-and-Boldin-exchange-words

That is one pissed off water boy. Both Anquan AND the ref turned around like WTF?
anquan is a man
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
anquan is a man

This.

[ Edited by DeUh on Nov 24, 2014 at 11:48 AM ]
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
I say we sign this guy for another year or two... he's gonna be even slower, but offensively, he can replace VD on the passing routes.. let Boldin be like Atlanta's Tony Gonzales.. let him just run and work the underneath and seam route...

We can have more speed with the other WRs, but let Boldin takeover Vernon Davis' spot on passing situation..
Originally posted by VinculumJuris:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by BimmerKing:
Originally posted by mattster03:
anyone else notice on the play he gets tackled late out of bounds and exchanges words with the skins coach... some water boy says clear as day on national TV: "hey f-ck you Anquan!!".

watch the replay if you dont believe me :)

Just came in here hoping to find a link to that again lol
s**t was hilarious

I think the was Jim haslet

http://www.nfl.com/videos/san-francisco-49ers/0ap3000000433456/Haslett-and-Boldin-exchange-words

That is one pissed off water boy. Both Anquan AND the ref turned around like WTF?

I wonder if that was Haslett's son? If so I understand the reaction. Looked like him I think lolz.
Originally posted by 9moon:
I say we sign this guy for another year or two... he's gonna be even slower, but offensively, he can replace VD on the passing routes.. let Boldin be like Atlanta's Tony Gonzales.. let him just run and work the underneath and seam route...

We can have more speed with the other WRs, but let Boldin takeover Vernon Davis' spot on passing situation..

I'm not sure he can get any slower
Originally posted by DeUh:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
anquan is a man

This.

perfect pass by kap. put in the only spot where boldin could catch it in stride and brace for a hit. great play all around from everyone involved.
Best WR
Originally posted by CityKing415:
Best WR

He's definitely the best WR in the NFC West. He's the "beastmode" of WR's and he's ours.

Imagine if he went to Seattle instead -- that would not be fair.
manquan

Was an awesome catch, need to mix VDs speed, with Crabs hands and SJ shiftiness and we'd be on to something.....
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Originally posted by CityKing415:
Best WR

He's definitely the best WR in the NFC West. He's the "beastmode" of WR's and he's ours.

Imagine if he went to Seattle instead -- that would not be fair.

So true. 97% of receivers don't take that hit and hold on...and don't go down. Incredible. Thank God (and Baltimore) for Boldin.
Dude is a dude.
Dude could play into his 40s if he really wanted to
He keeps proving himself over & over.

Just imagine if we had an OC who use his talents to the max.
Share 49ersWebzone