LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

Anquan Boldin

Shop 49ers game tickets
I like his anger, brings an attitude to our offense. He just needs to pick his spots with the headbutts.
I dont want a toned down Boldin.

I dont want to see what thats like. Ive seen players totally change after getting a talking to about toning things down, and most not for the better.

Just play smart.
Originally posted by ace49ers:
I dont want a toned down Boldin.

I dont want to see what thats like. Ive seen players totally change after getting a talking to about toning things down, and most not for the better.

Just play smart.

In the replay you could see The Cardinals DB call him a b***h right in front of the ref. I would have a hard time not getting in dudes face to.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
I'm sorry, but that was a pretty obvious and forceful headbutt. It wasn't just him walking up into the defender to jaw with him. It was idiotic and destroyed both our drive and ultimately ruined arguably our best chance of winning the football game.

yes it was,, and yes it did
  • thl408
What's upsetting is the CB (#22) gave Boldin a harmless shove as Boldin was on the ground. Nothing to get upset over.

This is not the first time Boldin has head butted a defender after the play, as mentioned above. Just the first time he's been flagged for it.
Originally posted by thl408:
What's upsetting is the CB (#22) gave Boldin a harmless shove as Boldin was on the ground. Nothing to get upset over.

This is not the first time Boldin has head butted a defender after the play, as mentioned above. Just the first time he's been flagged for it.
wish could see another angle, looks like there was something done with his right hand then the shove
  • dugo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

wish could see another angle, looks like there was something done with his right hand then the shove

He shoved Boldin's head into ground right after the tackle...thats what pissed him off..
[ Edited by dugo on Sep 25, 2014 at 11:13 AM ]
Other teams have seem these clips and will be doing more of the same.

He needs to regroup and be prepared for the crap and not lose it.
Originally posted by dugo:
He shoved Boldin's head into ground right after the tackle...thats what pissed him off..

Still gotta be smarter than that. Accept that the refs will be looking to throw flags on you for anything and proceed likewise.
Originally posted by dugo:

Wont you dont see is the jab before the shove

Itßs always the one that retaliates that gets caught. Boldin shoud know this.
  • thl408

I saw the TV broadcast from all angles. I saw no jab. You mean jab like a punch?
GET OVER IT ALREADY head butt this head butt that he's only human NOBODY is perfect people will make mistakes it was a bone head decison in his part but that doesn't override what he has contributed to this team since he got here you guys are trying to remember him for this one play over plays like this C'MON let it go already jeez!!! REMEMBER HIM FOR THIS......

I saw the TV broadcast from all angles. I saw no jab. You mean jab like a punch?
or swipe, cant tell why the DB jerks his arm back fast, then pushes Q
First off after hearing about the Percy (attitude,anger management,cancer to the team) trade today, I just wanT to say that I appreciate the Boldin trade more and more ( not that I didn't before ) but more and more and more! Also The trade for Stevie J! Great pick up FO
Share 49ersWebzone