Shop 49ers game tickets
Hell yea!
Muthaf**kin Q!
I love Boldin, that is all.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49er_Rider:
Boldin wouldn't have resigned without Harbaugh period

Talk about the media making stuff up-- oh wait are you a reporter?

Florio has nothing on you.
Excellent re-signing. Boldin was critical to this offense, but more importantly he showed he is capable of playing reasonably well against the Seahawks physical DB's. This is a case where player value and $$$ seem to match up perfectly.
[ Edited by bzborow1 on Mar 3, 2014 at 8:18 PM ]
The signing is ok. It's more than I would pay a soon to be 34 year old player. I have no idea how they are going to pay Kaep $18 million per year. They don't have the money after the Boldin signing.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
The signing is ok. It's more than I would pay a soon to be 34 year old player. I have no idea how they are going to pay Kaep $18 million per year. They don't have the money after the Boldin signing.

They didn't have 18 million to give Kaep before Quan signed, but keep being cynical.
At the best I was hoping 10-12 million, 15 at worst for 2 years so I'm happy with 2 years 12 million. If he is still going strong after 2 years we can always re-sign him for a 3rd year at say 4-5 million or less. Good start with Boldin and Kilgore hopefully we see a few more in this next week or so.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Mar 3, 2014 at 9:43 PM ]

They have the money, or else they wouldn't sign Boldin. It's $18 mil per year ON AVERAGE through the life of the deal. Base salary can be structured to be a lower figure, then gradually increase year by year. That's what most teams do to create cap space and take into account that the salary cap increases every year.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Mar 3, 2014 at 9:49 PM ]

lol....

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

lol....

That just about says it all LOL. If you have no idea, don't comment.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

lol....

That just about says it all LOL. If you have no idea, don't comment.

SD has really been trolling super hard the past month or so. If I didn't know better I would say he is being paid by PFT
such great news. what's not to love about this new deal?!
Originally posted by AlmighT49er:
such great news. what's not to love about this new deal?!

that apparently we don't have any money left over to re sign kaepernick lol
Originally posted by sfout:
SD has really been trolling super hard the past month or so. If I didn't know better I would say he is being paid by PFT

Who do you think is Killion's source?
Share 49ersWebzone