There are 148 users in the forums

Anquan Boldin

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Niners Nation ‏@NinersNation

Boldin: Just heard about Harbaugh stuff yesterday. Doesn't read sports news. People grab at whatever with no football right now
Originally posted by Jcool:
Niners Nation ‏@NinersNation

Boldin: Just heard about Harbaugh stuff yesterday. Doesn't read sports news. People grab at whatever with no football right now

Truth plus Habaugh didn't exactly get off on the right foot with the local media...or the refs. LOL
Cam Inman ‏@CamInman 4m
49ers Boldin 'laughed' at report of any locker-room rift w/ Harbaugh, says players on board with him and have forum to voice concerns if not
Welcome back Quan!!!! Completely destroyed the "81" curse!
Originally posted by crabman82:
Cam Inman ‏@CamInman 4m
49ers Boldin 'laughed' at report of any locker-room rift w/ Harbaugh, says players on board with him and have forum to voice concerns if not

Florio's spin: "Breaking news: Anquan Boldin says he re-signed to lead player mutiny against Jim Harbaugh"
Originally posted by amir_tn80:
Cam Inman ‏@CamInman 4m

Florio's spin: "Breaking news: Anquan Boldin says he re-signed to lead player mutiny against Jim Harbaugh"

it wouldnt shock me if he completely ignores what boldin says and doesnt report on it.
Originally posted by KezarLivin:
Welcome back Quan!!!! Completely destroyed the "81" curse!

This! We've had some duds that wore 81, but I think it started with Rashaun Woods
Cam Inman ‏@CamInman 4m

Glad someone on the team finally spoke out on this issue. It would have been very telling if nobody on the team stepped up to refute all the crap that has been reported. Boldin is a serious dude who doesn't spew BS. I'll take his word for it that there is no locker room trouble with Harbaugh.
Love the resigning. Boldin is a great player and leader. If he says there isn't any drama, I believe him. Maybe Florio will call Boldin out... then Boldin can "speak" with him in person.
Cam Inman ‏@CamInman 4m

"unnamed source states that Boldin was required to issue positive statement about Harbaugh, as a condition of his new contract"

Cam Inman ‏@CamInman 4m

it wouldnt shock me if he completely ignores what boldin says and doesnt report on it.

He won't. It won't fit into his agenda.
EAT s**t HEATH EVANS !!!!
Boldin wouldn't have resigned without Harbaugh period
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
EAT s**t HEATH EVANS !!!!

THIS X 1000000000!!!! I hate that Deliverance TERD!!!
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Cam Inman ‏@CamInman 4m

"unnamed source states that Boldin was required to issue positive statement about Harbaugh, as a condition of his new contract"

Florio is on a mission to tear the Niners down. Never once have I read one of his articles that reflected positively on the Niners. Ann Killion is cut from the same mold IMO.
Share 49ersWebzone