There are 109 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Anquan Boldin

Originally posted by PopeyeJonesing:
Boldin is one of those second-tier important players that a team like the 9ers will have trouble resigning. If he does come back, it will be because all three of the 49ers upcoming big ticket contracts (Kaepernick, Iupati, Aldon) have probably decreased in value a tad. So, yeah, Boldin coming back is possible, but it's made possible by our "stars" having problems this year.

lol thata kinda deppresing, and a blssing in disguise. Iupati is dolphinetly not getting top tier money anymore so that'll help.
Originally posted by NikeSBHead:
Originally posted by PopeyeJonesing:
Boldin is one of those second-tier important players that a team like the 9ers will have trouble resigning. If he does come back, it will be because all three of the 49ers upcoming big ticket contracts (Kaepernick, Iupati, Aldon) have probably decreased in value a tad. So, yeah, Boldin coming back is possible, but it's made possible by our "stars" having problems this year.

lol thata kinda deppresing, and a blssing in disguise. Iupati is dolphinetly not getting top tier money anymore so that'll help.

Some team will give it to him if he makes free agency. Never underestimate the potential for an idiot GM in one of the other 31 franchises. Iupati had top 20 talent the year he came out and he still does. He just came into this season a little nicked up and maybe a little distracted? I don't know but his play has suffered. The one thing that might have become apparent is the overall importance to this team of Crabtree and maybe not as much Iupati. I was all on the Kap, Aldon, Iupati then Crabtree train but now I am more like Kap, Aldon, Crabtree and then Iupati. With the amount of draft picks we have we could if need be find an adequate replacement for Iupati and groom him accordingly but Crabtrees for this team has been extremely hard to find and for our young QB, we need all the playmakers we can get. Even Tom Brady needs playmakers at this stage of his career if he is going to make a deep postseason run
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,628
If we don't re-sign Boldin, then they decided to go WR in the draft instead.
Boldin better not leave Trent Blake's Kung-FU grip.


PAY THE MAN!!!
Originally posted by RabidNiner:


PAY THE MAN!!!

kap making it rain!!!
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by RabidNiner:


PAY THE MAN!!!

kap making it rain!!!

Is that Kaepernick? just kidding
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by RabidNiner:


PAY THE MAN!!!

kap making it rain!!!

Originally posted by RabidNiner:


PAY THE MAN!!!


Would ravage that chick in ways that probably aren't legal in several states.....
They need to try and sign him. What I like most about Boldin is his attitude. He is the "Kevin Gogan" of wideouts. He is always trash talking back to defenders that trash talk him, and he backs it up on the field. The guy never backs down.....trash talking seems to motivate him to play better. Loved it when he out muscled Sherman and shoved him to the ground. We need more "attitude players" on this team, like Bolden and Cowboy.
Oops....Boldin, not Bolden.
Originally posted by SashRoxx-1:
Hey all thanks for chiming in on this...Like I said I don't get much news on the Niners here so its really appreciated.

I live in Michigan, I get all of my niner news from the front page of the zone. Theres these little "links" on the right side of the screen. They send you to sites written in SF by sports reporters. Should check it out, easiest way to keep up with whats going on out there.

jk

As for Boldin. Any fan that doesnt want him re-signed is nuts. And he seems like a Trent type of guy. Good player, works hard, no off field stuff, wants to win. Only other team I could see him bolting for would be NE, just so he could go further in the playoffs that Flacco. They are another WR needy team, winning tradition, quality coaching. But for our sake, I hope Trent puts a good offer forward and we see him in Red and Gold for the next few seasons.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by RabidNiner:


PAY THE MAN!!!


Would ravage that chick in ways that probably aren't legal in several states.....
Beat you to it
MM has said we are very interested in signing him, but it does come down to money.
Originally posted by Jesu80ncleats:
Beat you to it

You b*****d!