He will sign today

BOOK IT
I think you have been posting that everyday

lol i'm sure he has as well

Yall nighas trippin

• fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
SIGN HEEEM!
I just don't get it. This guy along with Navorro Bowman were BY FAR the BEST players on the team last year. If it was me, I'd keep this guy a 9er for LIFE. He is One of the MAIN reASONs wE ARE GONNA WIN Super BOWL 49 Next season!! Pay the MAN!!! WTF cheapskate YORKI
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
I just don't get it. This guy along with Navorro Bowman were BY FAR the BEST players on the team last year. If it was me, I'd keep this guy a 9er for LIFE. He is One of the MAIN reASONs wE ARE GONNA WIN Super BOWL 49 Next season!! Pay the MAN!!! WTF cheapskate YORKI

he will never be the same
According to Matt Barrows

As far as Boldin, I'm told that both sides want to get a deal done and that they are on the same page as far as Boldin's value. He made $6 million last season, and that's likely what his new deal will average. That's also in keeping with the three-year, $17.5 million salary another 30-something, but still-productive, receiver, Reggie Wayne, signed with the Colts two years ago. The question with Boldin is whether he wants a two- or three-year deal.
Give him a 10 year deal
I was told it would be in the Wayne deal area also.
  • pfizz
I wonder what's the hold up? There' were multiple reports earlier this week that the deal was close to being done but we haven't heard a word since.
Originally posted by RonMexico:

Who?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

Who?

Bow.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

If Baalke and Paraage can't get it done, I'm gonna buy you a plane ticket AB and you show them how a boss does it!!!
Originally posted by Kolohe:

If Baalke and Paraage can't get it done, I'm gonna buy you a plane ticket AB and you show them how a boss does it!!!

They do have to consider the flush Free Agent pool of WR as well as the draft being full of them. That said, it still makes sense to have at least one veteran WR locked up the next 2 to 3 years to help groom and transition to whomever we draft. Crab and Boldin are scheduled to leave within 12 months!!
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

Who?

Bow.

Goes against what some of the foremost surgeons on the planet are saying.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

I am AB81 and I approve this message,

Damn skippy. He's going to come back better and FASTER than ever before.
Share 49ersWebzone