LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 248 users in the forums

Anquan Boldin

Shop 49ers game tickets
Is he locked up yet?
Supposed to be signed today. WTF gives.

We're losing JH & AB.
In the midst of all this supposed controversy and Baalke and Harbaugh supposedly not speaking (lol), the head coach wants him back, and obviously Baalke is on board. Yea, big rift we have in the front office.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Supposed to be signed today. WTF gives.

We're losing JH & AB.

lol
We have to reward this man. 2 year 15 million contract, with 8 mil guaranteed. Do eets!

Nope he would eat up the entire available cap five mill tops. Or three mill plus incentives.
Originally posted by LBSI9ers:
We have to reward this man. 2 year 15 million contract, with 8 mil guaranteed. Do eets!

Nope he would eat up the entire available cap five mill tops. Or three mill plus incentives.

That would be an insult. Say goodbye to Boldin.
Originally posted by LBSI9ers:

That would be an insult. Say goodbye to Boldin.

Ya, he got mad when the Ravens wouldnt give him more than 6 mil.
SIGN HEEEEEEM NAOOOO!!!!11
Originally posted by Eli_23:
SIGN HEEEEEEM NAOOOO!!!!11

No doubt...getting tired of all this other news with our internal squabbles while Seattle remains harmonious BS articles.
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Pretty sure he was fine with $6mil. He got mad when they wanted to give him $4mil. What we don't know is if he was mad at the amount of money or the principle in taking a pay cut from the contract he signed.
[ Edited by Disp on Feb 25, 2014 at 4:47 PM ]

Originally posted by Disp:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Pretty sure he was fine with $6mil. He got mad when they wanted to give him $4mil. What we don't know is if he was mad at the amount of money or the principle in taking a pay cut from the contract he signed.

he said he'd rather retire than take a pay cut, i dont think he was lobbying for more money though

Here is a Boldin edit I did a month ago.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
we sign heeeem yet?? dafuq is the holdup? If anyone on this team deserves to get paid, it's him.
Originally posted by jreff22:
I think he's worth the money...but I want to keep his pay on the low side. I would offer a 3 year cap friendly deal and remind him if he wants another ring, this is his best place to get it. Wayne is also a bit of an Indy icon, it makes sense to pay more to have him retire a Colt.

He already got a ring. This will likely be his last contract. It makes a lot more sense for him to get as much as possible.
DAMNIT! 1 YEAR 8 MIL DEAL. DO EETS!!!!!

Share 49ersWebzone