There are 68 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Anquan Boldin

Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by Jcool:
ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk

Anquan Boldin hints that he plans to stay with the 49ers http://wp.me/p14QSB-9otE

hope he is back, but i really dont think he hinted at anything. at the end of the day its still a business, he just had his 1st 1000 yard season in a while and is older so he probably wants to be compensated. hopefully thats with us.

if he's willing to take a modest contract then he can be back.
i'm gonna wait until he actually signs the contract before believing anything.....
Originally posted by Bobbi9698:
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
I trust Balke will make the correct decision.

Oh yes because the last 2 drafts have been sooo great...??!!! Boldin should come back, though...Baalke--maybe not

Baalke might have problems drafting, but he did well with trades and free agent signings.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by Jcool:
ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk

Anquan Boldin hints that he plans to stay with the 49ers http://wp.me/p14QSB-9otE

hope he is back, but i really dont think he hinted at anything. at the end of the day its still a business, he just had his 1st 1000 yard season in a while and is older so he probably wants to be compensated. hopefully thats with us.

if he's willing to take a modest contract then he can be back.

thats the thing we dont know where his head is at in regards to that. we do know that he said he would retire last season before taking a pay cut with the ravens.
key word 'HINTS" money talks
We desperately need him back.

We need to draft a DT to fill the void when J Smith leaves.
Originally posted by fastforward:
Baalke might have problems drafting, but he did well with trades and free agent signings.

The Boldin trade my have been a Harbaugh-Harbaugh deal...Baalke has had 2 straight years of garbage...and we need good drafts.

The Boldin trade my have been a Harbaugh-Harbaugh deal...Baalke has had 2 straight years of garbage...and we need good drafts.

Baalke will do just fine.

Boldin was a season saver - I hope he's back.

But money doesn't talk - it Shouts!
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

2012 was a wash, but 2013 looks like it's going to be a very productive draft. Reid is a keeper. Patton can play. Lattimore will be a factor next year, and don't forget about Carradine.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
We desperately need him back.

Agreed. His ability to make tough catches is essential until Kap's accuracy and touch improve sufficiently.
Would love to have Boldin and Crabs for a full season. However, we really need to make an attempt to develop guys like Patten or one of the 50 draft picks we have this year.

I don't know if its our offense or Kap, but we don't spread the ball around enough in our passing attack. Heck we don't spread the ball around enough to our RB. There is no reason to have Hunter sitting on the bench. He is talented with fresh legs.
I expect the Cheaphawks to go after Boldin. That's what they do: try sign former 49ers.
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
I expect the Cheaphawks to go after Boldin. That's what they do: try sign former 49ers.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh you just ruined my whole offseason lol. Im going to be having nightmares about this until/if he re-signs with us!
49ers better sign this dude QUAN, give him a 1 year $5.5mil deal and DRAFT OR SIGN a gamebreaker to go with QUAN & CRAB. Give Cleveland the 2nd rounder from the Chiefs for Gordon!!!