There are 44 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Anquan Boldin

Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
I never knew Boldin was the evil piece of s**t buck and aikmen made him out to be, hes always seemed like a pretty good guy.

LOL, I know right? Put Boldin in another uniform and they'll love him. His antics are nothing knew. He's been doing that his entire career. Something about the Red & Gold that fills Buck and Aikman with hatred.

Aikman used to be ok. Not sure what happened to him. Too many candlelit dinners at Buck's house maybe.
I agree with SUSWEEL......1 YEAR AT 3 MILL or maybe 2 years. I would like to keep the guy until his level of play drops off and I would like to keep him around to tutor new young receiver's .......the guy is all business and he has a vision on how it should be done and he looks at it like he has a job to do.... He comes to play and be paid. Like Teddy KGB said....GIVE THAT MAN HIS MONEY !
Lead us to the promise land

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

He's certainly going to part the SEA come sunday while them CHAWKs are going to drown in their sorrows
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Aikman used to be ok. Not sure what happened to him. Too many candlelit dinners at Buck's house maybe.

I call Troy and Buck, Brokeback Mountain.. It's quite fitting..
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

Now THAT is funny

A thing of beauty. Dudes like a angel
We need Boldin to teach/mentor any WR we get in the draft how to "Fight" for the ball and position himself to get it.
I still don't know exactly what number we'd have to be at to resign Boldin. The current contract at 6 mil a year seems a bit much, but looking at how he's impacted the 49ers this year, I feel like we may have to go that high to keep him, I guess it just depends on how much Boldin wants to stay
Originally posted by kentc1978:
I still don't know exactly what number we'd have to be at to resign Boldin. The current contract at 6 mil a year seems a bit much, but looking at how he's impacted the 49ers this year, I feel like we may have to go that high to keep him, I guess it just depends on how much Boldin wants to stay

He's worth more than 6 a year, but we really can't afford it.

We might have to cut some serious talent to keep him and Crabs together, which is worth it in my opinion. Carlos, Whitner.

I also wonder if it makes sense to trade one of our star players for picks and save cap space. What do you think we could get for Iupati?
Don't think the Niners can resign him. He didn't restructure at Balt. when they wanted him to go down to $4 mil. He's professional on all accounts, including his salary. If we don't pay him, another team will. But we have to work on extending Kap and Aldon, and they won't be cheap
If we don't pay him Seattle will.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
If we don't pay him Seattle will.

Seattle has the same concerns as SF (resigning young studs), and they have Harvin's albatross of a contract to deal as it is.
Originally posted by ace49ers:

A thing of beauty. Dudes like a angel

honestly might have been the play of our season. in st louis at 1-2 missing aldon, willis, vd was less than 100%. that play broke the ice in the game and helped us get some swagger back.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
he is everything to us this year that moss was supposed to be for us last year