LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 315 users in the forums

Anquan Boldin

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
I never knew Boldin was the evil piece of s**t buck and aikmen made him out to be, hes always seemed like a pretty good guy.

FAikman let his emotions get the best of him. He wanted hhis Luke Kueccly to wiin and whn thinngs were going our way he let it loose. i bet he feels dumb for losing control right about now.
Obviously Peyton is going to win season MVP his stats were crazy stupid, but I heard on Mad Dog Radio the other night a caller talking about Anquan. He was a Niner fan suggesting that A.B. should be considered for league MVP because of how screwed the offense would be without him. I agree he's legitimately a candidate but almost no one will consider that outside of San Fran. Boldin sure as hell deserves more consideration than the Hobbit. Jamaal Charles and Shady McCoy should place ahead of that little f**ker anyway. Their teams would be s**t without them. Like I said Boldin has no chance and probably won't get even a few meager votes, but I say he's a worthy candidate. There's no telling where the Niners would be without him.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Isn't he involved in a lot of charity work?

From what i have read yeah hes been involved in almost every 49ers charity event, then his own events for his own foundation, i believe he does work in africa also.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Isn't he involved in a lot of charity work?

From what i have read yeah hes been involved in almost every 49ers charity event, then his own events for his own foundation, i believe he does work in africa also.

and he went to africa to help out as well with fitz and some other guy (dont remember which one). Boldin is a class act off the field and a monster on the field.
Quan, Keep doing what you are doing. This offense needs to ride Anquan all the way to the SB!! Kap needs to throw it to him even if he's covered one on one. This guy is on a mission and a HUGE difference Maker!!
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Quan, Keep doing what you are doing. This offense needs to ride Anquan all the way to the SB!! Kap needs to throw it to him even if he's covered one on one. This guy is on a mission and a HUGE difference Maker!!

kaps gonna have to force it to him too because seattles DBs play tight to say the least. boldin is the type of dude who can still be effective even while being held. that will be huge in this game. im not expecting too much to get called by the refs so we still gotta get the job done while getting interfered with
Originally posted by SofaKing:
I never knew Boldin was the evil piece of s**t buck and aikmen made him out to be, hes always seemed like a pretty good guy.

LOL, I know right? Put Boldin in another uniform and they'll love him. His antics are nothing knew. He's been doing that his entire career. Something about the Red & Gold that fills Buck and Aikman with hatred.

Aikman used to be ok. Not sure what happened to him. Too many candlelit dinners at Buck's house maybe.
I agree with SUSWEEL......1 YEAR AT 3 MILL or maybe 2 years. I would like to keep the guy until his level of play drops off and I would like to keep him around to tutor new young receiver's .......the guy is all business and he has a vision on how it should be done and he looks at it like he has a job to do.... He comes to play and be paid. Like Teddy KGB said....GIVE THAT MAN HIS MONEY !
Lead us to the promise land

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

He's certainly going to part the SEA come sunday while them CHAWKs are going to drown in their sorrows

Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Aikman used to be ok. Not sure what happened to him. Too many candlelit dinners at Buck's house maybe.

I call Troy and Buck, Brokeback Mountain.. It's quite fitting..
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

Now THAT is funny
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

A thing of beauty. Dudes like a angel
We need Boldin to teach/mentor any WR we get in the draft how to "Fight" for the ball and position himself to get it.
I still don't know exactly what number we'd have to be at to resign Boldin. The current contract at 6 mil a year seems a bit much, but looking at how he's impacted the 49ers this year, I feel like we may have to go that high to keep him, I guess it just depends on how much Boldin wants to stay
Share 49ersWebzone