LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 245 users in the forums

Anquan Boldin

Shop 49ers game tickets
Yup we need Boldin back for years to come
Dude is an absolute beast. I for one LOVE it when this dude jaws it with DBs.

These young corners think Q is just going to back down and shut up if they get in his face. LOL. They couldn't have been any more wrong..
Obviously I want Boldin back, but I'm not sure we have the resources to make it happen. As is, we're strapped for cash trying to sign Kap, Iupati, Aldon, Crabtree, etc... Remember, the only reason the Ravens traded him is because he was unwilling to take a pay cut. I sincerely doubt this guy is going to sign for a bargain contract. I think he would be highly-coveted if he reaches the open market, and unless we offer him something very fair, I think he's going to test the free agent waters.

I would love to have him back, but I'm not sure we have the cap room!
His game is not dependent on "measurables" like Randy Moss. Q never had 4.4 or 4.5 speed and never will. He can be what he is now for 3-5 more years, easy, barring injury.

Pay day man. Baalke made the trade er "theft" of the year. ROJO was a sixth round pick lol.
Originally posted by theduke85:
Obviously I want Boldin back, but I'm not sure we have the resources to make it happen. As is, we're strapped for cash trying to sign Kap, Iupati, Aldon, Crabtree, etc... Remember, the only reason the Ravens traded him is because he was unwilling to take a pay cut. I sincerely doubt this guy is going to sign for a bargain contract. I think he would be highly-coveted if he reaches the open market, and unless we offer him something very fair, I think he's going to test the free agent waters.

Iupati will be the odd man out. Gotta keep Crabs, Aldon, and Kaep.
Originally posted by wysiwyg:

Still, even extending those 4 (Kaep, Aldon, Crabs, Aldon) could be very difficult.

Still, even extending those 4 (Kaep, Aldon, Crabs, Aldon) could be very difficult.

We have 2 Aldons?
Originally posted by Harbaalke:

We have 2 Aldons?
Er... Kap, Aldon, Crabs, Boldin ;)
how is this guys thread 2 pages long, but baldwins was like over 150 pages?
Originally posted by Harbaalke:

We have 2 Aldons?
Er... Kap, Aldon, Crabs, Boldin ;)

Boldin will be like $6million a yr. Iupati & Whitner are likely goners.. I'm sure we will be fine the cap goes up yearly

^^^^^ Just . . . .. Wow
^Fk Finnegan.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:

This is commitment to excellence! Who doesn't love this guy...except for the opponents?
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by Bluesbro:

This is commitment to excellence! Who doesn't love this guy...except for the opponents?
Whats more amazing is thats just the slow motion gif...see it at full speed

Boldin
Share 49ersWebzone