There are 178 users in the forums

E60 Navorro Bowman

Shop Find 49ers gear online
anyone gonna have a link up for this anytime soon?

damn canadian BS programming
Originally posted by darkknight49:
there were three segments, Bowmans was the first.

So bowmans was the first part of it? It started on sports video games but maybe my wife cant work a dvr
Originally posted by LoneWolf:

So bowmans was the first part of it? It started on sports video games but maybe my wife cant work a dvr

It started with Bowman, then to a story about a refugee/amputee, then the video game segment.
Originally posted by verb1der:
Wow that's heavy stuff. Thanks guys!

Bowman & Willis success stories...who's got it better than us at linebacker? nobody!

Totally...no question why these two are brothers and have high character!

Edit: This all occurred I believe in the summer of 2008 (so in a 3 month period he lost the dad that raised him, found out after that he wasn't his bio dad, found out his bio dad was killed, met his half-sister and family AND made eye contact with the man that shot and killed his dad). Man, sometimes we forget these players have lives outside of football and now I'm hypersensitive to Eric Wright and his personal matters...esp. after Adrian Peterson lost his son.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by LoneWolf:

It started with Bowman, then to a story about a refugee/amputee, then the video game segment.

So lonewolfs wife can't work a dvr.
So lonewolfs wife can't work a dvr.

Nope she cant, unless its one of her shows
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5qalH1phmI

Emotional piece.
That was great; it's nice to get to know these players off the field. I had heard Pat's story before his video but hadn't heard really anything about Navorro minus the pot thing. I think that started when his dad died, must have devastated him.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 19, 2013 at 10:35 AM ]
Thought they just glorified something that probably millions of people have dealt with on a daily basis. Was hoping there was more to the story, but there wasn't.

Willis' story was a helluva lot more interesting.
Originally posted by NCommand:

Bowman & Willis success stories...who's got it better than us at linebacker? nobody!

Edit: This all occurred I believe in the summer of 2008 (so in a 3 month period he lost the dad that raised him, found out after that he wasn't his bio dad, found out his bio dad was killed, met his half-sister and family AND made eye contact with the man that shot and killed his dad). Man, sometimes we forget these players have lives outside of football and now I'm hypersensitive to Eric Wright and his personal matters...esp. after Adrian Peterson lost his son.

I'm not filled in on this. What is up with Eric Wright?
Originally posted by est1985:
Thought they just glorified something that probably millions of people have dealt with on a daily basis. Was hoping there was more to the story, but there wasn't.

Yeah some what but still was nice to learn more about Navorro and see inside his life a bit. Really all I knew is he had 2 twin daughters. Nothing about a son named Navorro Jr., nothing on his step dad and real dad.

Originally posted by est1985:
Willis' story was a helluva lot more interesting.

Of course, Willis' story is probably one of the best in the league.
I don't understand this about reality shows. How did ESPN find out that Bowman was going home to look for his half siblings? And if Bowman didn't know that his biological father was murdered, then ESPN didn't know either?

It just reminds me of MTV's true life I'm cheating on girls friend. Wouldn't the girlfriend ask why are there cameras following you around?
[ Edited by 9ers on Oct 19, 2013 at 11:29 AM ]
Originally posted by Kronos2560:
Originally posted by NCommand:

I'm not filled in on this. What is up with Eric Wright?

He pulled an Aldon

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2012/07/tampa-bay-bucs-and-former-usc-cornerback-arrested-felony-dui.html
Share 49ersWebzone