LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 251 users in the forums

18 play drive in the fourth quarter

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by AUniner:
Maybe he's like Tomsula. I don't know that either of those guys would want to make that jump.

I hope Tomsula never ever leaves the 49ers!!!!
LOL-

"The Cards completely and utterly shut down Frank Gore.

Before the game he was averaging just under 97 yards a game. . . including blasting for over 43 yards against the Colts and nearly 17 yards against the Seahawks. The Cardinals 3rd ranked rushing defense limited Gore to only 101 yards, only four over his average, while limiting the entire 49er team to a measly 149 yards rushing, only 7 yards more than their season average!!

A good example of the Cardinals total dominance was at the end of the 3rd quarter and start of the fourth when it took the 49ers over 9 minutes to go 83 yards for a touchdown. Gore was held to only 41 yards in those nine minutes!!

But then again. . . isn't this what we've come to expect from a Bowles defense!!

I can't imagine how any Card fan could ever think that Thursday night's game against Coach Double Rainbow and the Seachickens will be anything but a roll-over laugh-er for the Mighty Fighting Red. . . . . ."

http://forums.azcardinals.com/showthread.php?66344-Cardinals-VS-Seahawks-Whats-your-Score/page2
^^

Funny how we thought they played well on defense, but they're having a meltdown over there. We did have nice balance on offense though. About 250 yards passing, 150 rushing. That should win you any game.
Classic we are gonna whoop your ass football! Oppose our will phyisical with an F we are f**king you up football! Something nolan and singletary dreamed of!!!!!! Big vern and boldin are animals their blocking and catching ability really kills defenses!
Goniners
Gotta love it!
Now titans here we come
That was a tremendous drive, the kind that puts other coaching staffs on notice. The best thing about that drive is that they did it against a strong defense, it should give the O line great confidence, and its good knowing you can run like that considering the Superbowl might be in cold weather. Seriously that could be a season defining moment for this team.

Also, having Kendall Hunter back is huge, he looked great on that drive.
[ Edited by ninerhippy on Oct 14, 2013 at 10:27 PM ]
Ultimo game management
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
LOL-

Before the game he was averaging just under 97 yards a game. . . including blasting for over 43 yards against the Colts and nearly 17 yards against the Seahawks. The Cardinals 3rd ranked rushing defense limited Gore to only 101 yards, only four over his average, while limiting the entire 49er team to a measly 149 yards rushing, only 7 yards more than their season average!!

A good example of the Cardinals total dominance was at the end of the 3rd quarter and start of the fourth when it took the 49ers over 9 minutes to go 83 yards for a touchdown. Gore was held to only 41 yards in those nine minutes!!

But then again. . . isn't this what we've come to expect from a Bowles defense!!

I can't imagine how any Card fan could ever think that Thursday night's game against Coach Double Rainbow and the Seachickens will be anything but a roll-over laugh-er for the Mighty Fighting Red. . . . . ."

http://forums.azcardinals.com/showthread.php?66344-Cardinals-VS-Seahawks-Whats-your-Score/page2
how can you even have a conversation with someone who spins a 89 yard time killing drive against you as a positive for the cards?
LOL-

Originally posted by cciowa:
LOL-

how can you even have a conversation with someone who spins a 89 yard time killing drive against you as a positive for the cards?

Have to be honest I didn't think he was serious. I interpreted his post as a moan about his own team. Either that or he knows nothing about football! Who knows?
He's being sarcastic....

Someone mentioned they would stop Lynch since they "handled" gore so well. That whole rant is in response to that
[ Edited by Dsoto87 on Oct 15, 2013 at 8:52 AM ]

Originally posted by Dsoto87:
He's being sarcastic....

Someone mentioned they would stop Lynch since they "handled" gore so well. That whole rant is in response to that

Yes, my thinking. But bear in mind he is a Cards fan so.......!!!
I was there man !
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
He's being sarcastic....

ok. i do not have the time nor enough advil to figure out the logic of a cardinals fan.
He's being sarcastic....

Let's just hope this was sarcasm on general principles. The poster was called The FightingFalcon. His tag line is "The Ultimate Football Guru". It has to be sarcasm because he says the Cards defense "totally shut down Gore," and then goes on to explain that they held him to 101 yards, 4 yards over his average. That with the idea that a 9 and a half minute TD scoring drive is actually a win for the Cards defense screams sarcasm. But, I will point out that the other posters seem to think he's for real, so yikes.
This is the type of drive that all the superstar qbs hate...they never see the field..hopefully we do this against the broncoes in the superbow. :D and the saints in the nfc championship game !
Share 49ersWebzone