LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 256 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS WASHINGTON REDSKINS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 12)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
if we cant beat WAS then we are doneski

They're like a potato version of the Seahawks in everything they do, even if Singletary was running this squad I'd mark it a 'W' any day of the weak.

We're gonna stack the box the whole f**king day, and their defense will be stacking the box the whole f**king day... but it won't do a lick of s**t cause their defense is just plain horrible. -In all wins/losses they've allowed an average of 27.5 points, and have needed to score a margin of 24.5 just to win a game from all the points their defense allows.

Not to mention against sub .500 teams we've averaged over 30+ points, and have only allowed 20. -This is gonna be 'that' MNF game where we just come to dominate, and Kap will have like a misleading 99.8 QBR.
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Nov 18, 2013 at 3:13 PM ]
Originally posted by Pantherfan:
Easy win for you guy's, I live in the MD/Washington area and all I hear is Redskins BS. I think you dominate this game! Very easily (Or should have) should have won yesterday if it weren't for the BS call on ruffing the passer. God forbid someones touches Brees or Brady and the league goes crazy!

Nothing is easy until Kap learns how to play QB.
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by Pantherfan:
Easy win for you guy's, I live in the MD/Washington area and all I hear is Redskins BS. I think you dominate this game! Very easily (Or should have) should have won yesterday if it weren't for the BS call on ruffing the passer. God forbid someones touches Brees or Brady and the league goes crazy!

Nothing is easy until Kap learns how to play QB.

and learns how to read a deffense
Originally posted by xela510:
Redskins are absolute trash

If we dont win this game, I have no hope for this season.

same if we lose its about over
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows

Source: #49ers left guard Mike Iupati suffered a sprained left MCL. Prognosis uncertain at this point. Likely to miss Sunday's game v. WASH.
Originally posted by Jcool:

Source: #49ers left guard Mike Iupati suffered a sprained left MCL. Prognosis uncertain at this point. Likely to miss Sunday's game v. WASH.

about as good as the news could be. depending on degree of sprain, this is usually a 2-4 weeker.
Originally posted by crabman82:

about as good as the news could be. depending on degree of sprain, this is usually a 2-4 weeker.

Damn. Now we get to insert the human turnstyle known as Adam Snyder. This should help our weak passing attack.....BLAH!!>!>!>1

f**k!

Bummer. Iupati has been banged up all year long, and it really effected his play. Hopefully that knee heals up and a few weeks off gives his shoulder some extra time to heal. Snyder at LG protecting Kap's blindside makes me nervous as hell. He is a weak link and effects the play of the Tackles. AD didn't break out until he left and Boone stepped in. More pressure now on Staley to be dominant.
Originally posted by SofaKing:

Bummer. Iupati has been banged up all year long, and it really effected his play. Hopefully that knee heals up and a few weeks off gives his shoulder some extra time to heal. Snyder at LG protecting Kap's blindside makes me nervous as hell. He is a weak link and effects the play of the Tackles. AD didn't break out until he left and Boone stepped in. More pressure now on Staley to be dominant.

personally i've always been a bit under whelmed by his pass pro. i'm predicting he is the one of the guys we dont re-sign.

doesnt barows know the game is monday, not sunday

Many of you guys are saying Kaep needs to learn to read defenses, and you're on the money. I think the first step for him is to stop taking so damn long to get ready to hike the ball! By the time the OL are set and receivers are in position, there's no more than 10 secs left on the playclock, it's hideous to watch. They need to speed it up. No one wants to constantly quick hike, not even in madden cause jamming X often leads to mistakes, so the first thing is Kaep needs to get everyone on the line right when the huddle breaks. Secondly, I don't know if it's our playcalling, if it's Kaep's inability to read D's or read them correctly, or if the dice aren't rolling in our favor, but we need to run more plays like the quick slant. ALTHOUGH he did get picked off, these kinds of plays, that DON'T take long to develop, will get us in rhythm. Obviously, the pressure NO brought was going to eat any 5-step drops or plays that required Kaep to take multiple steps back. I DID like the run plays we ran, but NO gets their due credit. Usually when you keep pounding it, it's supposed to lead to big runs and also tire out the defense, they held up.

We will win this game, by at least 10 I believe.
Once SEA rolls around, we NEED to have quicker plays ready to execute, they will cause defenses to hesitate to bring pressure and they can lead to big plays (A.K.A Manningham slant) because the D is gambling next to the LOS. If they start to work and the D becomes disciplined and forces us to make a play instead of gambling, THEN we use our homerun plays. We can't just expect to come out and take over a game, doesn't work like that. We got the Gore part right, and hopefully we keep feeding him. Now we have to alter our passing game for Kaep so getting in a rhythm won't be so difficult. If we get into a rhythm against WAS with our passing game, hopefully we can still make adjustments to it instead of thinking everything is okay just because it worked against them.
Originally posted by SofaKing:

This. I would rather have Kilgore in there. I do not want Snyder starting on this o-line.
Expecting 49ers to absolutely demolish the Redskins by 17 points.

49ers really need a statement win. If they keep this game close I do not believe it will ease the fears.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinersGiants:
Expecting 49ers to absolutely demolish the Redskins by 17 points.

49ers really need a statement win. If they keep this game close I do not believe it will ease the fears.
we are way past how things look, right now we just need a win to keep our playoff hopes alive and to give the guys some faith. after the last two games, there is probably alot of doubt in the locker room and there should be alot of doubt about what the hell kind of calls are being called for the offense. and of course the guys need to hold themselves accountable for dropped passes, stupid penalties and running out of bounds to give the saints extra time
Not worried about Iupati, if there was ever a time this s**t could happen, better it happens now over our stretch of s**t games. -Washington can't rush, can't stop the run, they'll make Snyder look like a Pro Bowler.
Share 49ersWebzone