There are 152 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS WASHINGTON REDSKINS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 12)

Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by xela510:
Redskins are absolute trash

If we dont win this game, I have no hope for this season.

if we win, will it give you hope? it would only be a win vs another s**tty team.
it would keep our faint playoff hopes alive. i also see washington amped up because its home, monday night football, no pressure on them and they see us as a a weak wounded team whose coaches they can exploit

they're really not that faint. this team will get in, i'm just not sure they're up to the task of beating playoff teams on the road.
they're really not that faint. this team will get in, i'm just not sure they're up to the task of beating playoff teams on the road.

I agree with you but we can't beat playoff teams at home. We certainly won't beat anyone on the road. Unless we count beating ourselves. Then there's a real good chance we dominate....
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by xela510:
Redskins are absolute trash

If we dont win this game, I have no hope for this season.

if we win, will it give you hope? it would only be a win vs another s**tty team.
it would keep our faint playoff hopes alive. i also see washington amped up because its home, monday night football, no pressure on them and they see us as a a weak wounded team whose coaches they can exploit

agree, faint not the right word. in order to make it though, we need to beat all teams with losing records on the schedule, (assuming we lose to seattle) then try to beat the cards in the desert at the end. but we have no margin for error, one more loss would be very tough, two would be tragic and game over to me. oh and i will hold out faint hope we could compete with dallas or whoever comes out of the nfc east. but then again maybe I am just whistling past the end zone on that one
Easy win for you guy's, I live in the MD/Washington area and all I hear is Redskins BS. I think you dominate this game! Very easily (Or should have) should have won yesterday if it weren't for the BS call on ruffing the passer. God forbid someones touches Brees or Brady and the league goes crazy!
[ Edited by Pantherfan on Nov 18, 2013 at 11:17 AM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Pantherfan:
Easy win for you guy's, I live in the MD/Washington area and all I hear is Redskins BS. I think you dominate this game! Very easily (Or should have) should have won yesterday if it weren't for the BS call on ruffing the passer. God forbid someones touches Brees or Brady and the league goes crazy!
despite the call which i respectfully disagree with you on ,, you saw how pathetic our offense was.. now you see the skins every day so can their defense cause confusion and problems for our offense in your opinion? i assume the skins look at this game at home on monday night football as a game they can win due to our past two games and the fact they have no pressure on them?
despite the call which i respectfully disagree with you on ,, you saw how pathetic our offense was.. now you see the skins every day so can their defense cause confusion and problems for our offense in your opinion? i assume the skins look at this game at home on monday night football as a game they can win due to our past two games and the fact they have no pressure on them?

Not at all, nothing that you haven't seen in the last two weeks. I think both yours and Was offense are pretty much in the same boat right now with passer problems and the run game being your bread & better. But the difference is your Def, nowhere near the same level. Score the same points you did against NO, and you win.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!

Not at all, nothing that you haven't seen in the last two weeks. I think both yours and Was offense are pretty much in the same boat right now with passer problems and the run game being your bread & better. But the difference is your Def, nowhere near the same level. Score the same points you did against NO, and you win.

I agree with you, kinda shocked ya still here lol opposing fans besides (seahawks) fans usually disappear. We should take washington. s**t we had that game yestetday til the b******t call.
Feel bad for washington having to play us
Goniners

Whats funny if its kaep, cam, wilson, ryan, dalton no flag woulda been thrown! Some these guys been getting murdered this yr
But but he's brees lmao
You the man thanks for vote of confidence bro
Goniners
If the QB play continues to struggle and the 49ers lose does Jim consider a Qb change??
if we cant beat WAS then we are doneski
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
If the QB play continues to struggle and the 49ers lose does Jim consider a Qb change??

No, may find upgrade in a back up qb. But in no way i see a qb change. I wouldnt if it was me in charge.

we would have to dip below .500 and not be in the playoff race for that to happen. and even if we got to that point i still dont think he'd make the switch.

we would have to dip below .500 and not be in the playoff race for that to happen. and even if we got to that point i still dont think he'd make the switch.

Im with ya on this thinking as well crab
Originally posted by frankie:

Im with ya on this thinking as well crab

Oh, hell no! No QB contravercy here in SF! Do you realize what a huge dropoff in talent and potential there is between Keap and McCoy? Let Keap take his lumps and learn how to play 49er football!
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home