There are 227 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS WASHINGTON REDSKINS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 12)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by cris_sonic:

Hope the Niners D Blitzs the hell out of RG3 on MNF = He'll Throw it up for grabs + INTs (WR hittin the goalpost!)

Throwing up a prayer on 3 and 1. So much fail RG3.

it's about as bad as running out of bounds on 3rd down when your opponent has no timeouts left
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
it's about as bad as running out of bounds on 3rd down when your opponent has no timeouts left

even ck bathwater drinkers can not blame that on anyone else.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Raul98:
Washington is 3-7 I think we win this game the Redskins have looked terrible all year we are more talented than them even with our offensive problems i think we win this game.

we better win, there is no alternative if we want to make the playoffs, that would be the ultimate to lose to a s**tty team on monday night football,, if that happens, we really do not deserve any post season bid,,"talent' level be damned
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Raul98:
Washington is 3-7 I think we win this game the Redskins have looked terrible all year we are more talented than them even with our offensive problems i think we win this game.

we better win, there is no alternative if we want to make the playoffs, that would be the ultimate to lose to a s**tty team on monday night football,, if that happens, we really do not deserve any post season bid,,"talent' level be damned
At the moment the Niners still hold the 6th playoff seed there going to have to hold on to it for dear life they cant afford to lose to bad teams like the Redskins.
Any word on mike iupati?
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
Any word on mike iupati?

He was on crutches after the game. Doesn't sound good
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Any word on mike iupati?

Ugh
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Any word on mike iupati?

I hope it isn't an ACL.

Yeah this really hurts because Snyder is hot garbage. Having said that Iupati has been a huge disappointment this season and I wonder how much that was because he was already playing hurt. He has been getting his ass handed to him on passing downs all season long. Hopefully Snyder can play better after getting some reps with the first team line but I really have no faith in any of the lineman when it comes to pass blocking outside of Staley and Boone.
our O LINE has been bad this yr, either way it wont be that bad

• cciowa
  • Veteran
non story, we sucked on pass protection with him and nothing will change, it has not for two years so why should it now?
Originally posted by NinerG94:

Yeah this really hurts because Snyder is hot garbage. Having said that Iupati has been a huge disappointment this season and I wonder how much that was because he was already playing hurt. He has been getting his ass handed to him on passing downs all season long. Hopefully Snyder can play better after getting some reps with the first team line but I really have no faith in any of the lineman when it comes to pass blocking outside of Staley and Boone.

i think iupati is the guy who we end up letting go. we cant pay 40-50 mil for him. you can find guards.
Redskins are absolute trash

If we dont win this game, I have no hope for this season.
Originally posted by xela510:

if we win, will it give you hope? it would only be a win vs another s**tty team.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by xela510:

if we win, will it give you hope? it would only be a win vs another s**tty team.
it would keep our faint playoff hopes alive. i also see washington amped up because its home, monday night football, no pressure on them and they see us as a a weak wounded team whose coaches they can exploit
Share 49ersWebzone