There are 107 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS WASHINGTON REDSKINS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 12)

Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Hopefully Crabtree plays this game.

All we need is a spark, and were ready for a superbowl run. Some of you have given up but not me, not yet.

i wouldn't let Crabtree play on that s**tty field in his first game back.

This
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Bill Williamson ‏@BWilliamsonESPN

#49ers have 7th easiest remaining schedule in NFL. Final six opponents are combined 27-34.
Originally posted by Jcool:

#49ers have 7th easiest remaining schedule in NFL. Final six opponents are combined 27-34.

6-0 Book It
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

6-0 Book It

I'll even take 5-1 and at least the 5th seed in wild card.

6-0 Book It

5-1 Seattle's going to come in and stomp us again. Especially when we only pass for 100 yards again
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

6-0 Book It

5-1 Seattle's going to come in and stomp us again. Especially when we only pass for 100 yards again
This

I'm worried about the Rams and Cardinals though. Both teams are playing better and their defenses are gaining momentum by the day. We're in for a football fight the rest of the way. 7th easiest schedule my ass. Facing the NFC West regardless of who it should make our schedule tougher.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

6-0 Book It

This

That
Originally posted by cris_sonic:

Hope the Niners D Blitzs the hell out of RG3 on MNF = He'll Throw it up for grabs + INTs (WR hittin the goalpost!)

Throwing up a prayer on 3 and 1. So much fail RG3.
Originally posted by NinerG94:
I'm worried about the Rams and Cardinals though. Both teams are playing better and their defenses are gaining momentum by the day. We're in for a football fight the rest of the way. 7th easiest schedule my ass. Facing the NFC West regardless of who it should make our schedule tougher.

Rams at home with Clemons as QB doesn't worry me. Cardinals should be out of the playoff race by the last game of the season
Rams at home with Clemons as QB doesn't worry me. Cardinals should be out of the playoff race by the last game of the season

How do you figure that? We seem to flop at home and the Rams are coming off a game in which they throttled a Colts team IN Indianapolis by 30 points. The same one dimensional colts team that came in here and embarrassed the 49ers. The Cardinals are playing much better ball and have tied the 49ers record. With how pathetic the 49ers offense has been as of late I don't understand how you can be so optimistic.
[ Edited by NinerG94 on Nov 18, 2013 at 9:59 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
We'll lose to the Seachickens and go 5-1 down the stretch and secure the 5th seed.
6-0 Book It

I wouldn't bet any money on that. Seattle will own us, the Rams embarrassed the Colts who stomped us so that's a maybe, Tampa Bay is playing much better, and the Cardinals will most likely smack us in the face too. We could easily go 2-4 during that stretch. Losing even one will make the playoffs a tough venture, lose two and our season ends at week 17.
Originally posted by HONEYBADGER:
6-0 Book It

I wouldn't bet any money on that. Seattle will own us, the Rams embarrassed the Colts who stomped us so that's a maybe, Tampa Bay is playing much better, and the Cardinals will most likely smack us in the face too. We could easily go 2-4 during that stretch. Losing even one will make the playoffs a tough venture, lose two and our season ends at week 17.

i'll tell you why this logic is a fail. team A beat team B who beat team C. so team A should beat team C no problem right? well no, team C smoked team A 35-11. reality is theres no need to over analyze games we have 2 or 4 weeks from now. a lot is going to change. just worry about the next team, not the next 4 or 5.
Washington is 3-7 I think we win this game the Redskins have looked terrible all year we are more talented than them even with our offensive problems i think we win this game.