There are 111 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS WASHINGTON REDSKINS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 12)

Originally posted by DontSitOnTheHood:
We're extremely vulnerable against the run... we have been all year. The 'Skins seem committed to the run and have several ways of attacking our defense. RGIII, about three running backs AND the fullback all get touches on the ground, I expect our struggles to continue...

Offensively, we simply suck... Until Kaepernick shows us something I can't see that changing.

49ers: 13
Redskins: 24

nah i think we win this one. close game in the first half then we pull away late. redskins can't compare to the panthers or saints.
I predict that SF wins this one comfortably. WAS's defense is horrible.

SF: 24
WA: 16 (three FGs and a TD)
I'm in DC and around a lot of Skins' fans......most objective ones are disappointed with the team as a whole more than RG3.

I think we win this game because the Redskins won't be able to do what other teams have done to us defensively.

Don't think it will be easy by any stretch but we very well could have beaten a good Saints team today on the road, which is tough for any team to do.

The team could have panicked and played terribly but didn't.
Going back to my dark days approach; hope for the best, expect the worst.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
one goddam win

that's all i want is one f**king win

don't wanna talk about playoff scenarios or anything else, just get me one damn win and then we go from there

But we have 6!!
Originally posted by AlohaBruh:
Going back to my dark days approach; hope for the best, expect the worst.

Rajah dat HYN!!
[ Edited by 808niner4lyphe on Nov 18, 2013 at 2:13 AM ]
We're extremely vulnerable against the run... we have been all year. The 'Skins seem committed to the run and have several ways of attacking our defense. RGIII, about three running backs AND the fullback all get touches on the ground, I expect our struggles to continue...

Offensively, we simply suck... Until Kaepernick shows us something I can't see that changing.

The Redskins lost to the freakin Vikings. 49ers win 35-14.

I dont think people understand just how good the Panthers D is. It might be the best in the NFL right now. And the Saints D is MUCH improved under Rob Ryan this year. We actually held Brees in check today for the most part.

Were not a bad team, we just got 2 extremely tough, hot teams at a bad time. We HAD the dang Saints game won if the refs didnt have it rigged. Beautiful sack/fumble by Brooks, and the refs decided to take it into their own hands.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

nah i think we win this one. close game in the first half then we pull away late. redskins can't compare to the panthers or saints.

I agree, I think we're gonna beat the s**t out of the sub-.500 teams left on our schedule. Skins are a team that when they have won, they needed at least 20+ points to do it cause their defense has given up over 25+ points a game this year, and I just don't see the Skins scoring anything past 13 on this team.

This win is too crucial, both teams are going in to survive, either team loses and they can just kiss their playoff hopes goodbye. 49ers are just too damn f**king good when it comes to MNF, I I think we blow these suckers out, hoping this team forms an "us against them" mentality for the remainder of the season after the s**t that happened yesterday.
I will be at this game. They better not lose again
I don't think the 49ers can contain RG3 personally. 49ers lose.
Im going to the game. I wish we were in a better situation but w.e.
If we lose this game, our playoff hope will then really be in jeopardy. That will be 5 losses. Add that to Seahawks it will be 6 losses. I predict either the Cards,Rams or Bucs could get hot, viola 9-7.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
If we lose against the Redskins we don't deserve to make the playoffs.
As someone who lives in Maryland and have seen all the Skins games on TV, I can tell you RGIII is not the same QB as last year. Key will be getting pressure on the quarterback, which is something we didn't do at all against Brees and company. The Redskins offense is very similar to ours. Lack of WR has hurt RGIII same as it has hurt Kap. They rely heavily on the run game w/ Morris same as we do w/ Gore. And when that doesnt work out, RG3 looks bad, just as Kap has looked bad.
"I didn't hit him with my hand or my helmet," Brooks said, via the San Francisco Chronicle. "I basically bear-hugged him. That's just how football is played. I think this s— is b——-. Football, the way they call stuff these days, it's watered down. It ain't real no more. … "It was at home. It was Drew Brees. And maybe the officials were for the New Orleans Saints a little bit more than the 49ers. I think it's B.S., man."

I give it 10 years. This sport is going down hill. Football will never be the same