There are 215 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS WASHINGTON REDSKINS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 12)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by LVJay:
I don't know what's funnier, their dreams or you making fun of them

I don't know that anyone makes fun of Cardinals fans on here more than I do. I have to live with these people, that thread is basically the perfect summation of their entire fanbase, delusional beyond belief.

let's just hope you and I don't end up eating crow... they'll have the last laugh for sure
Originally posted by niners94:
All because of who they played. I didn't see much difference from previous weeks.

There's a good chance that's the case but what does it do to dwell on that? They didn't have a choice to play a better team this week. Since you see this as a lose-lose situation, would you prefer if they made this the third loss in a row? Enjoy the win and worry about their ability to beat a better team when they play one (December 8).
Originally posted by facestabber:
If shanny gets canned I think we should can roman and bring him aboard

Unless you think we should can Harbaugh too....

He's been a head coach for 18 years, he's not going to take a demotion. If no one will hire him as HC he'll just become a talking head on ESPN or NFL Network.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Shanghai69er:
No INJURIES?!?!?!?!?!

This. Really.

Freakin unbelievable, huh.... a win and injury free
  • ace52
  • Veteran
That was a very good, much needed win for our team. The D handled their business well, shutting the door on the Skins in the second half. The O and Kap are starting to show signs of life again.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sdaddy101269:
Originally posted by sdaddy101269:
Do you think the offense popped tonight?

The passing game was a lot better than usual... I hope we do more of this when we face CAWK suckers.

If we just continue with these kind of play calls it has!

i just hope this is a sign of better things to come... shock the league and win the big one!

If we had called this kind of offense all season we would be 9-2 or 10-1!

11-0
[ Edited by LVJay on Nov 25, 2013 at 9:16 PM ]
Kaepernicks second touchdown to Boldin was the best play he made all year.
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by NinerG94:
Unleash

The

Beast

Surprise player of the night!

It will be a surprise if Baldwin is targeted more than 4 times and it will be an even bigger surprise if he catches 1 of the 4. I hope you're right. One of our under achieving WR's needs to step up tonight that's for sure. I have my doubts though and will be happy even if the only proven pass catchers (Boldin, Davis)show up as long as we get the win. GO NINERS GO!!

Laugh all you want. But he damn near should've had that TD in the redzone last week! That tells me they're actually trying to get him the ball and I expect him to score a TD tonight!

You were saying???

Once Patton is healthy this fool will be cut

30 yards in the 2nd half for the Redskins. Fewest yards for any team in the 2nd half of any game this year.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

The ref (no flag)... Niner fan for sure

i was 100% sure there was gonna be a flag on that.

Looking at the gif...that should have been a flag.

he lands on the knees (OUCH)

Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Originally posted by NinerG94:
Unleash

The

Beast

Surprise player of the night!

It will be a surprise if Baldwin is targeted more than 4 times and it will be an even bigger surprise if he catches 1 of the 4. I hope you're right. One of our under achieving WR's needs to step up tonight that's for sure. I have my doubts though and will be happy even if the only proven pass catchers (Boldin, Davis)show up as long as we get the win. GO NINERS GO!!

Laugh all you want. But he damn near should've had that TD in the redzone last week! That tells me they're actually trying to get him the ball and I expect him to score a TD tonight!

You were saying???

Once Patton is healthy this fool will be cut

Lol, I thought my hype sounded cool though!

• LVJay
  • Veteran
I HOPE we do to wicket (DEC 8th) what we did to RG3 tonight....
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
30 yards in the 2nd half for the Redskins. Fewest yards for any team in the 2nd half of any game this year.

Edit: nice
[ Edited by xela510 on Nov 25, 2013 at 9:29 PM ]
Originally posted by xela510:

Who's number 1? 49ers 2nd half against the Panthers?

Read much?
Originally posted by xela510:

Who's number 1? 49ers 2nd half against the Panthers?

Read it again.
Share 49ersWebzone