There are 115 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS WASHINGTON REDSKINS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 12)

Skins can put up points. Gonna need this crap offense to score
I am going to this game and am excited to see in person how the coaches respond to these past losses. I hope they put a great gameplan together because I get worried about winning against teams with strong running games. I think that's one of our biggest downfalls this year besides the obvious s**t play from Kaep and s**t calls from Roman. I think we really have a problem on defense when we give up 5 yards a carry on the ground and we cant stop it this year at all even when we try.

So we're going to have to make offensive plays and control the time of possession. The Redskins seem to do a good job on the ground and RGIII turns up his game in the fourth quarters and usually is good for 14 points at the end.

Too many variables and Im not sure what to expect, but man I hope we turn things around. And please no f**king read option.
I'm trying hard to care about this game, but I can't. The skins are a NFC East reject, and we should win no ifs, ands, or buts about it.
Based on the trends this season, we should win this game. But who knows what this offense will do.
Anyone see Dixon's latest tweet. Something about he is ready to dominate and doesn't need no cosigner. Not sure WTF that means.
It would be a big let down if we don't do crap against this sorry skins d, would really think of giving Crabtree some snaps next monday
If the past 2 weeks are any indication, we won't do s**t against the Redskins either. They will simply load 8 and 9 in the box, dare us to throw, and we won't be able to do a single thing about it.
Must win game
[ Edited by ninerfan4life on Nov 17, 2013 at 10:13 PM ]
Must win for 49ers

If they lose this game id imagine heads will roll quick.
Originally posted by winningestqb:
Must win for 49ers

every game from here on out is a must win if they want to make the playoffs. the nfc races is packed. cant afford to drop another game. roman needs to get s**t canned but i dont think we have anyone capable of filling in
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Must win for 49ers

every game from here on out is a must win if they want to make the playoffs. the nfc races is packed. cant afford to drop another game. roman needs to get s**t canned but i dont think we have anyone capable of filling in
Harbaugh should be more than capable of taking over playcalling duties.
one goddam win

that's all i want is one f**king win

don't wanna talk about playoff scenarios or anything else, just get me one damn win and then we go from there

good thing about the rest of the nfc wildcard contenders is that they aren't very good
Originally posted by Go49erss:
Must win for 49ers

Harbaugh should be more than capable of taking over playcalling duties.

he should be but with clock and game management issues as it is, i think itll be even worse when he has to devote more time to offense. id rather him call the game than roman tho thats for damn sure
We're extremely vulnerable against the run... we have been all year. The 'Skins seem committed to the run and have several ways of attacking our defense. RGIII, about three running backs AND the fullback all get touches on the ground, I expect our struggles to continue...

Offensively, we simply suck... Until Kaepernick shows us something I can't see that changing.

49ers: 13
Redskins: 24