LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 227 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS WASHINGTON REDSKINS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 12)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by mayo49:
It's up to the offense, we don't move the ball again it's going to be another loss.

a loss to a 3-7 team when we know we have to win is just totally inexcusable. our impotent offense is also inexcusable despite the list of excuses , mostly with good intentions, that have been rolled out so far this year

fixed
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crabman82:
It's up to the offense, we don't move the ball again it's going to be another loss.

a loss to a 3-7 team when we know we have to win is just totally inexcusable. our impotent offense is also inexcusable despite the list of excuses , mostly with good intentions, that have been rolled out so far this year

fixed
thank you, that is even worse. our defense has got to get three and outs and then in turn the offense can not f**k around with 30 second drives

fixed
thank you, that is even worse. our defense has got to get three and outs and then in turn the offense can not f**k around with 30 second drives

2 things will kill us when facing their O, alfred morris having one of them days and rg3 hitting a bunch of bubble screens that go for good yardage. contain that and we should be fine
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN28s
CB Tarell Brown (ribs) is not a season-ending injury, 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh said.
CB Tarell Brown (ribs) is not a season-ending injury, 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh said.

Good to know! Get healthy terrel

Chris Biderman ‏@ChrisBiderman1m
Ahmad Brooks said he won't take Ray Lewis up on his offer to pay half his $15,750 fine from Sunday. #49ers
Ahmad Brooks said he won't take Ray Lewis up on his offer to pay half his $15,750 fine from Sunday. #49ers

Yesterday i saw a tweet that Lewis said Brooks will take it
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Yesterday i saw a tweet that Lewis said Brooks will take it

Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows19m
Ahmad Brooks on why he didn't take Ray Lewis' $$: "Why should I? I'm alright (financially). I'm ok." Said he very much appreciated gesture.
Washington has one of the worst defenses in the league. Should be a piece of cake until you consider that we have one of the worst offenses in the league (don't care to hear anyone's excuses, that's the reality of the situation right now). If the offense continues to struggle, makes Washington's scrubby defense better than what they are, and costs us what should be an easy, must win game, this team doesn't deserve nor do they belong in the playoffs. Harsh and it sucks for our defense because they're championship ready, but the offense is practically nonexistent. Hope they prove us wrong.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Originally posted by frankie:

Good to know! Get healthy terrel
This coming from the same guy who couldn't understand why people think Colin is struggling.
[ Edited by leakyfausett on Nov 21, 2013 at 3:36 PM ]
I wouldn't expect to see Crabtree this week even if he's elevated to the regular roster before the game. It's just too soon plus he doesn't need to tool around on that crappy field in Washington anyway.
maybe the niners should consider a trick play to get the offense going monday

i can not recall the last time the niners threw a halfback option pass----- i dont know if gore hunter james or dixon can throw

if not a option pass how about a flea flicker

i cant even recall niners running a reverse---the fly option is apparently dead in the niners playbook

how about a hook and ladder to start off the game
Originally posted by hofer36:
maybe the niners should consider a trick play to get the offense going monday

i can not recall the last time the niners threw a halfback option pass----- i dont know if gore hunter james or dixon can throw

if not a option pass how about a flea flicker

i cant even recall niners running a reverse---the fly option is apparently dead in the niners playbook

how about a hook and ladder to start off the game

How about actually passing the ball deep when defenses are totally ignoring your passing game? How about actually running and NFL offense?
Share 49ersWebzone