LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 422 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS WASHINGTON REDSKINS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 12)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by iluvdemniners:
rg3 is the most over rated qb in the league

More than Kap? I would argue your opinion.

This will be yet another loss unfortunately. Hostile territory.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Pinchi:
Originally posted by iluvdemniners:
rg3 is the most over rated qb in the league

More than Kap? I would argue your opinion.

This will be yet another loss unfortunately. Hostile territory.

Hostile territory and RG3 can get hot. Another tough game, IMO.
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
Driving from jersey to maryland for this game. They better freaking win!!!! It's going to be interesting. Go NINERS

I'm leaving Florida right now and driving up for this game. One of my big highlights I've been planning for this year. Lets go Niners, I really believe they're going to kick the Redskins ass. I didn't want to see adam snyders ass at LG though .

But anyway

Redskins are a joke no way we lose this game.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
we need to get off to a good start on both sides of the ball and not let them hang around,. you let a team who has nothing to lose at home hang around, you run the risk of losing the game at the end. the coach needs to focus on the game instead of refs and what they are calling. its called focus and the whole team needs to focus because it will not be a good situation in more ways than one if we lose this game to this team on national tv
  • BobS
  • Veteran
The Redskin defense is beyond horrible, our issues on offense should be non existent Monday Night. This one better not even be close.
Looks like we're following another win-loss pattern like last year. So if my calculations are correct, we should win the next 5 and then lose at Arizona.
Originally posted by sdniner:
Looks like we're following another win-loss pattern like last year. So if my calculations are correct, we should win the next 5 and then lose at Arizona.

and lose our first playoff game

Originally posted by valrod33:

this
Need some advice on a sign fellas? Suggestions?

id suggest you go with "Free Parking in the Rear"
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

Lol
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by valrod33:

this

Nope. If you remember last year the pattern resets in the playoffs. That means we win our first game and lose the next.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Nope. If you remember last year the pattern resets in the playoffs. That means we win our first game and lose the next.

oh good we'll lose to Seattle 3 times this year instead of 2
Share 49ersWebzone