LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 176 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS WASHINGTON REDSKINS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 12)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
I swear if we lose to this sorry ass skins team I'm gonna lose it. This is a game we should win handily with strong defense and since we can't pass for s**t even against a sorry skins secondary we should run up and down on them. Losing to a 3-7 team is totally unacceptable

If we lose to the Redskins, that should be the nail in the coffin for our playoff chances, unfortunately to say.
[ Edited by NeonNiner on Nov 19, 2013 at 7:55 AM ]
The Niners should thump the Deadskins easily. Stop Morris and RGIII is done. I see a win for your guys here.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Win or lose, I just want to inflict physical damage to teams down the stretch. Is that wrong?
The only thing that matters is how the 49ers will do against Seattle and AZ...assuming everything else goes according to what most ppl feel. If they lose to any other team meanwhile, well, the 49ers do not deserve to be in the playoffs.

Seattle, given the way they are playing, and how "great!!!" our offense is...it would be lucky not to be a blowout. Who the heck knows.

The last game of the year, in AZ...might decide it all.
Originally posted by 49ersking:
The only thing that matters is how the 49ers will do against Seattle and AZ...assuming everything else goes according to what most ppl feel. If they lose to any other team meanwhile, well, the 49ers do not deserve to be in the playoffs.

Seattle, given the way they are playing, and how "great!!!" our offense is...it would be lucky not to be a blowout. Who the heck knows.

It could always be a different story. -Winning two straight, and having Crabs back could stir some... oh I don't know what that's called... "faith" ???
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Win or lose, I just want to inflict physical damage to teams down the stretch. Is that wrong?

It's time for revenge. -f**k us in the dome once shame on you, f**k us twice... shame on Drew Brees' cheek stain.
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Nov 19, 2013 at 2:21 PM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
kinda shocked to us 5 favorites on the road considering how poor our offense has played.
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersking:

i will be cheering for every panthers opponent to win from here on until playoffs start.
Originally posted by susweel:
kinda shocked to us 5 favorites on the road considering how poor our offense has played.

that'll get bet down probably

Driving from jersey to maryland for this game. They better freaking win!!!! It's going to be interesting. Go NINERS
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Nov 19, 2013 at 7:26 PM ]
rg3 is the most over rated qb in the league
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
***Tingle Update*** The penis see's a blowout. 31-10 Niners.
RG3 kinda threw Shanahan under the bus saying Eagles defense knew what was coming and coach returned the favor. Then Santana Moss threw RG3 under the bus on something else. Redskins locker room turmoil coming together at the right time. (Maybe there's some going on in ours too.)
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
Driving from jersey to maryland for this game. They better freaking win!!!! It's going to be interesting. Go NINERS

I'm leaving Florida right now and driving up for this game. One of my big highlights I've been planning for this year. Lets go Niners, I really believe they're going to kick the Redskins ass. I didn't want to see adam snyders ass at LG though .

But anyway
Share 49ersWebzone