LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 265 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS WASHINGTON REDSKINS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 12)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Not worried about Iupati, if there was ever a time this s**t could happen, better it happens now over our stretch of s**t games. -Washington can't rush, can't stop the run, they'll make Snyder look like a Pro Bowler.

they'll make our entire o-line look like high school players
Go 49ers!
We got this!!
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows

Source: #49ers left guard Mike Iupati suffered a sprained left MCL. Prognosis uncertain at this point. Likely to miss Sunday's game v. WASH.

about as good as the news could be. depending on degree of sprain, this is usually a 2-4 weeker.

Bummer. Iupati has been banged up all year long, and it really effected his play. Hopefully that knee heals up and a few weeks off gives his shoulder some extra time to heal. Snyder at LG protecting Kap's blindside makes me nervous as hell. He is a weak link and effects the play of the Tackles. AD didn't break out until he left and Boone stepped in. More pressure now on Staley to be dominant.

might be the best thing for kap. he can finally take off running like he should when someone rushes him and itll speed up his reads...hopefully
Ted Ginn just f**ked us.
Must win game after Carolina just beat the Patriots. Plain and simple, the Niners have to keep pace.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Ted Ginn just f**ked us.

he didnt do s**t, we f**ked ourselves by losing to them. either way not a huge difference between the 5 and 6 seed.
[ Edited by crabman82 on Nov 18, 2013 at 9:13 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
21-3 Redskins

Ban this guy please. All he is trying to do is get people upset

Is IT a troll, I'm not really sure... well, at least IT states that we will score 3 points. But still, will those points come through offense or defense
17-13 Niners

Hopefully
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tohara3:
This. I would rather have Kilgore in there. I do not want Snyder starting on this o-line.

I just don't want him to Kilgore. Especially after what Gore did to Iupati

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AMBITION:
17-13 Niners

Hopefully

Are you saying our offense will score 17 points?

And I thought I was a big homer
I've changed my prediction:

Skins 21
49ers 20

The NFL will definitely rig this one to keep the Skins in the playoffs, and Goodell's money-making slave RGIII in the NFC East commercial hunt.
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Nov 18, 2013 at 9:44 PM ]
I swear if we lose to this sorry ass skins team I'm gonna lose it. This is a game we should win handily with strong defense and since we can't pass for s**t even against a sorry skins secondary we should run up and down on them. Losing to a 3-7 team is totally unacceptable
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
I swear if we lose to this sorry ass skins team I'm gonna lose it. This is a game we should win handily with strong defense and since we can't pass for s**t even against a sorry skins secondary we should run up and down on them. Losing to a 3-7 team is totally unacceptable

going to their house, across the country on a s**tty playing surface on national tv i can tell you right now we wont be blowing them out. we can certainly win but we're talking a bout a 10 point win max in my mind.
In 2011 we had about 20,000 niner fans at the game here in DC, I'm expecting the same on Monday night.
The niners will win big, 41-13 . . .
Share 49ersWebzone