There are 255 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS WASHINGTON REDSKINS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 12)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Please post all the game day happenings here. ALL reactions and observations from the game go here. However, if you have something like an end of quarter analysis thread you would like to post go ahead and make it it's own thread. Please make sure someone didn't beat you to it before you post it. All threads that are posted out of the game day thread will be deleted and the user may be warned. In the cases where it is appropriate to merge threads (like if an injury happens and everyone reports it at the same time) we will do so.

If you want a more interactive experience please check the live chat: http://49erswebzone.com/chat.shtml

INFO:
Where: Washington

When : Monday, November 25, 2013

Time: 5:40 PM PST
Post all your pregame musings in this thread. All other threads will be merged or locked.

Go 49ers!

Please post all the game day happenings here. ALL reactions and observations from the game go here. However, if you have something like an end of quarter analysis thread you would like to post go ahead and make it its own thread. Please make sure someone didn't beat you to it before you post it. All threads that are posted out of the game day thread will be deleted and the user may be warned. In the cases where it is appropriate to merge threads (like if an injury happens and everyone reports it at the same time) we will do so.

If you want a more interactive experience please check the live chat: http://49erswebzone.com/chat.shtml

INFO:
Where: Washington D.C.

When : Monday, November 25, 2013

Time: 5:40PM PST
[ Edited by fortyninerglory on Nov 17, 2013 at 5:58 PM ]
21-3 Redskins
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
21-3 Redskins

Ban this guy please. All he is trying to do is get people upset
I dont expect the offense to change much.
21-3 Redskins

Its not very often we get a Redskins fan visiting the boards. Welcome!
Originally posted by SportsFan:
21-3 Redskins

Ban this guy please. All he is trying to do is get people upset

Didn't realize I couldn't make predictions on a fan forum...I guess I will need to re-read the rules.
Now we have to win most of our games from here on out to get the 5th or 6th seed. Carolina is 6-3 and ahead of us. If they lose they would still hold the tie breaker. As for the #6 spot we are tied with the Bears/Lions (nfcn 2nd place team), Cardinals (hold tie breaker over them though), and the Packers, Eagles, etc aren't far behind. Officially we own the tie breaker with the Bears as of now so we are the 6th seed. I don't know I guess the last 2 years getting the 1st round bye and home field didn't work so maybe we can get hot and be that wildcard team that seems to get hot and make a run. Would have to fix a lot of things first. I'd say if we want the wild card will need 10 wins, maybe 11... Redskins, Rams, Bucs, Falcons, Cardinals.... those we should win. Seattle is one we can lose.... Last thing we want though is to come down to at Cardinals playing for the playoffs. We don't always do well there.
I bet Dawson scores more points than Kaepernick.

• fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Let's just improve, win a few ball games, and see where the f**k we are.
Must win game. Run the Auburn offense with LMJ, Gore, and Hunter running the wishbone.
[ Edited by Go49erss on Nov 17, 2013 at 6:08 PM ]
3 losses in a row?
We will when this game on Monday Night! Go 49ers!
Similar situation to where this team was at 1-2. Nationally televised game, every chance to prove the doubters wrong and get this season back on track. 6 games left, team needs to go 4-2 to make the playoffs in my opinion.
Share 49ersWebzone