There are 246 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS NEW ORLEANS SAINTS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 11)

• mayo49
  • Veteran
You've got to be delusional if you think we can contend with the Saints.
Sean Paytons first game against teh 49ers.

He will be out for revenge and I wouldnt be surprised if there is a bounty out on some of our players this game
We'll bounce back this week and win the rest of our games.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
We'll bounce back this week and win the rest of our games.

if we get VD back next week were in it, without VD were f**ked. this offense consistently cant get more than 1 threat on the field at a time. this year we started out snakebitten and it keeps going and going
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
if we get VD back next week were in it, without VD were f**ked. this offense consistently cant get more than 1 threat on the field at a time. this year we started out snakebitten and it keeps going and going

'Aint that the truth.

The injury bug has been awful this year.
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:

'Aint that the truth.

ridiculous dude. i cant remember another team that has had this many injuries to its key players

'Aint that the truth.

ridiculous dude. i cant remember another team that has had this many injuries to its key players

The only championship team I can recall is the 2010 Packers, only because Aaron Rodgers went absolutely NUTS in the postseason.

'Aint that the truth.

The only championship team I can recall is the 2010 Packers, only because Aaron Rodgers went absolutely NUTS in the postseason.

we aint bout dat lyfe
Man, id like to think we can bounce back, but after the physical battle we just had with one of the toughest teams in the NFL, its hard to see us being ready to take down a red hot Saints team at home. Especially if guys like VD, Reid, and McDonald arent going to be able to play.

I think the Cardinals are the only team this year that faced the Seahawks and won the following week, and that was a Thursday game that allowed 10 days of recovery. The physical beating just drains you for a while. The Panthers arent very different.

If we dont have VD and Reid next week, were screwed. Brees is going to torch Dahl and Whitner, and without Vernon the offense just doesnt seem to work.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Man, id like to think we can bounce back, but after the physical battle we just had with one of the toughest teams in the NFL, its hard to see us being ready to take down a red hot Saints team at home. Especially if guys like VD, Reid, and McDonald arent going to be able to play.

I think the Cardinals are the only team this year that faced the Seahawks and won the following week, and that was a Thursday game that allowed 10 days of recovery. The physical beating just drains you for a while. The Panthers arent very different.

If we dont have VD and Reid next week, were screwed. Brees is going to torch Dahl and Whitner, and without Vernon the offense just doesnt seem to work.
reid needs to learn how to hit. this is the second time he hit with the side of his head and kicked his own ass. and I totally agree abotu VD. if hes out of the game, we have zero chance. when hes not playing we dont play well. cant stop the rush, none of our receivers get open and the team as a whole looks asleep
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

Screw Mike Nolan for passing on AR... screw McCarthy too, it was in his plans cause he knew he was going to Green Bay the following year
Saints are gonna beat the s**t outta us in their house. It won't even be close.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Saints are gonna beat the s**t outta us in their house. It won't even be close.

We gonna get spanked.
Originally posted by Niners99:

Was thinking the same thing. This game was physically and emotionally draining. I feel spent. Just imagine how the players feel. Couple that with a tough road game next week and we're banged up. I'm expecting to get our asses handed to us to be honest.