There are 140 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS NEW ORLEANS SAINTS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 11)

Originally posted by jreff22:
If this becomes a shootout we lose.

a shoot out !
whichever team gets to 20 first next weeks wins the game....we need to pound the ball and eat some clock or else we're in for a long day. Brees can score at will today and we need a win to stay in the wild card race let alone the division race. If we lose big we'll be labeled as pretenders by the media.
Wow, this one is going to be bad. Then again to be honest I am not expecting this team to win, or have a chance to win the Superbowl this year. We had our chances and blew then. Kap is not a real NFL QB. We will be luck to finish 3rd in the division.
Originally posted by 951NINER:
Originally posted by jreff22:
If this becomes a shootout we lose.

a shoot out !

Our D won't let that happen! Not sure we'll win a low scoring game too though...
Originally posted by ltrain:
whichever team gets to 20 first next weeks wins the game....we need to pound the ball and eat some clock or else we're in for a long day. Brees can score at will today and we need a win to stay in the wild card race let alone the division race. If we lose big we'll be labeled as pretenders by the media.

20? This joke offense couldn't even score 11 today.
Originally posted by biggiep:

at home coming off a bye week
  • Antix
  • Veteran
I'm not really worried about shootout or not, our inability to closeout close games is what has been f**king us up this year. If this game is within 7 points going into the 4th then ima be scared as f**k.
History usually repeats, unless you make "real" changes. Now, even if you want to, can you make any changes? You still have Roman and Kaep and the same WRs.

The first quarter with the Saints will be close, maybe more than a few 3 and outs. Eventually the defense gets tired, Saints will start scoring. Even if the Saints defense gets tired, the 49ers can't score.
At this stage, it looks harder and harder for the 49ers to go past the first playoff game...if they get there.

Sad.
If we don't get Reid & Davis back next week I'd say we're pretty f**ked.
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Gonna get raped 42-13

Stop giving our offense a lot of credit... 13 points, geez what a homer

i see what you did there
This is the type of game that can help us inoculate all our woes.
Originally posted by 951NINER:
Originally posted by biggiep:

at home coming off a bye week

That's the part that scares me. Bye week before the Rams, Bye week before the Ravens in the Superbowl, and a Bye Week versus the Panthers and all 3-games ended in less-than-mediocre performances.

W L T
0 - 2 - 1
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Raul98:
Gonna get raped 42-13

i see what you did there

Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
This is the type of game that can help us inoculate all our woes.

Yes, you may know what that means, but does Roman
Originally posted by Raul98:
Gonna get raped 42-13

i see what you did there

Damn your honesty lol
So much doom and gloom...

Let's not forget that the Panthers defense is no slouch in any way. Saints defense is "meh" at best. That being said, our offense needs to look sharp for us to pull this one out as the defense will be tested the entire game.