There are 90 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS NEW ORLEANS SAINTS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 11)

The Saints defense is struggling right now so that should help our struggling offense. If we think we can shoot it up with brees we're f**ked as in all games this season we try to throw the ball and then the s**t hits the fan. Keep gore involved often and early and use play action pass. If we do that we have an opportunity to win this game. If we try to place this game in kaeps hands were going to lose. and its not just his fault but the o line and play calling contribute
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by lamontb:
Saints come with tons of zone blitzes.....o line and Kaep will have to get it done...I'm not sure bout them at this point

go back and play the preseason game when Payton claimed Harbaugh slighted him by not making a courtesy call. That is what this game is going to look like.
Watching the Dallas v NO game and the Saints have checked their WRs in the first half. We are going to be in for a long long day next week, seeing as we are DEAD LAST in passing. DEAD. LAST. 32nd. Son, I am disappoint.
Man, i wish we had an offensive Coordinator like Pete Carmichael.
Originally posted by drakan:
not sure about Kaepernick, but I know of a QB that did.

LOL good one
The Saints scored in less than a minute....a minute.
Originally posted by xela510:

They have alot of weapons....but they have the right guy pulling the trigger.
Originally posted by CrankDatCrabtree:
Watching the Dallas v NO game and the Saints have checked their WRs in the first half. We are going to be in for a long long day next week, seeing as we are DEAD LAST in passing. DEAD. LAST. 32nd. Son, I am disappoint.

The NO defense just has to worry about Boldin. Even if Davis plays you can count him being doubled already. We're not going to win this game just running the ball.
If this becomes a shootout we lose.
Originally posted by Baldie:
They have alot of weapons....but they have the right guy pulling the trigger.

I know we dont have the greatest receivers but I dont believe they are that bad. Vernon Davis,Vance McDonald, Anquan Boldin, Jon Baldwin, Manningham and Rb's like Gore, Hunter and LMJ should be more than enough to have a good offense. Not a world beater like the Saints or the Broncos but better than 32nd in passing. I really believe its Greg Roman's lack of passing play creativity/playcalling and Kaep's lack of going through progression/reading defenses. If Roman could make better passing plays then I dont think Kaep would be struggling as much as he is.
[ Edited by xela510 on Nov 10, 2013 at 7:17 PM ]

Hello, Sean Payton is the offensive coordinator. He's going to make Greg Roman look like an incompetent fool comparatively. I'd say almost our only chance to win is to rush for 200 yards and win the T.O.P. 2 to 1.
  • ace52
  • Veteran
If our O plays like it did today, we are gonna get spanked.
Originally posted by hofer36:
can kaepernick beat brees in a shootout?

Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by hofer36:
can kaepernick beat brees in a shootout?

sure doesnt look like it this year
I know we dont have the greatest receivers but I dont believe they are that bad. Vernon Davis,Vance McDonald, Anquan Boldin, Jon Baldwin, Manningham and Rb's like Gore, Hunter and LMJ should be more than enough to have a good offense. Not a world beater like the Saints or the Broncos but better than 32nd in passing. I really believe its Greg Roman's lack of passing play creativity/playcalling and Kaep's lack of going through progression/reading defenses. If Roman could make better passing plays then I dont think Kaep would be struggling as much as he is.

Yes and I'm tired of this excuse for Kaepernick. And let's be honest, we say the Broncos and Saints have lots of weapons, but how many of those weapons would be any good without Manning and Brees throwing to them? All they guys they throw to were no-name mid-to-late round draft picks. Sure, sometimes scouts miss out and there are gems late round, but hmmmm there seems to be a coincidence that teams with Manning and Brees seem to have lots of "surprisingly" good receivers! The difference is those QBs are good enough to make do with all kinds of receivers whereas we've been busy defending Kaepernick for not having enough Pro Bowlers handed to him.