LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 255 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS NEW ORLEANS SAINTS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 11)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
We won't lose another game! 12-4 it is folks! BOOYA!!

we are gonna lose next week
Ok, my apology for me weak outburst.

Thanks to you guys for picking me up. Yeah, this one really stung. We can handle coming out short against the Saints, they are a top quality team and they have top quality fans for the most part. We really put up a fight, we simply are not collectively in the zone right now.

I know Joe Montana and Steve Young are out there somewhere right now with that look in their eyes. They know they would have beat the Saints this weekend. They saw the plays they would have called for an audible. Bang, first down on 3rd. The slap of pads, another 1st on 3rd by a foot. BANG .... to the house.

I watched the offense and didn't recognize much of the play calling at all, and was yelling at the tv to call a slant sometimes, other times a cross with the fullback clearing, other times you could see daylight if they JUST CALLED A FREAKING 49ER PLAY !!!!!

Didn't exist. I know Paul Hofer is out there today p'sd off seeing what we all saw. Some good solid Bill Walsh plays and we win that game.

Roman screwed this game.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
for those looking at this as a "feel good" loss because we held our own.... The saints basically gave us the game and we still lost.

at least i have not had to see my blood pressure rise at any"moral victory" comments today. i just see it that we lost another game to another team with a winning record. the same things that created three losses before sunday led to another one vs the saints. the same s**t man. these are not bumps or roman having a brain fart. jesus.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
for those looking at this as a "feel good" loss because we held our own.... The saints basically gave us the game and we still lost.

yeah agreed. the pick 6 they turned into a touch back was a leon lett type of gift. add in only needing 35 yards for our 2 tds drives and this game was handed ov er on a silver platter.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erWay:
Ok, my apology for me weak outburst.

Thanks to you guys for picking me up. Yeah, this one really stung. We can handle coming out short against the Saints, they are a top quality team and they have top quality fans for the most part. We really put up a fight, we simply are not collectively in the zone right now.

I know Joe Montana and Steve Young are out there somewhere right now with that look in their eyes. They know they would have beat the Saints this weekend. They saw the plays they would have called for an audible. Bang, first down on 3rd. The slap of pads, another 1st on 3rd by a foot. BANG .... to the house.

I watched the offense and didn't recognize much of the play calling at all, and was yelling at the tv to call a slant sometimes, other times a cross with the fullback clearing, other times you could see daylight if they JUST CALLED A FREAKING 49ER PLAY !!!!!

Didn't exist. I know Paul Hofer is out there today p'sd off seeing what we all saw. Some good solid Bill Walsh plays and we win that game.

Roman screwed this game.
welcome aboard. roman screwed us in every game we lost this year in my opinion. he did have alot of help from ck running out of bounds to bad special teams, gore and others dropping stuff, no pass rush, horse s**t pass protection, clock and challenge issues, penalties,, well what the f**k,, you saw the game so no need to restart a list we are really good at helping teams beat us. must be our way of distributing the wealth
N.O. is cursed grounds for Niners fans, first SB, now yesterday's game. Refs continue to screw us and took away TWO victories now. Ugh!
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
N.O. is cursed grounds for Niners fans, first SB, now yesterday's game. Refs continue to screw us and took away TWO victories now. Ugh!

As a 9er fan I'm saying this having your back. Breath man. We are not cursed in N.O, we have won there many big games. Alex Smith beat them when a 49er recently.

Refs didn't screw us. We simply did not have a game plan to win. Kinda did, came really close, but it wasn't enough.

There was a time the 49ers had ripped the heart out of the competition before the kickoff, they knew they were toast before it ever started. Other eras the only reason that didn't happen right out of the gate is Montana was facing the greatest teams of all time.

This was different. This is a Saints team that is dang hot but no, they are not great.

Plug in Bill Walsh and the 49ers beat this Saints team.

This is completely on Roman.
Roman won't be fired because its too late in the season and we still have a chance.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

blaming the refs=49erwhiners.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erWay:
Roman won't be fired because its too late in the season and we still have a chance.
Jh is an enabler of roman, it must not bother JH how s**tty our offense is because he lets roman do whatever he wants to do. pretty sad in my opinion

Originally posted by cciowa:
Jh is an enabler of roman, it must not bother JH how s**tty our offense is because he lets roman do whatever he wants to do. pretty sad in my opinion

Maybe that we were within 5 yards of winning the bowl is blinding Harbaugh.

He is finding out there is no tomorrow.

Life. Its right here, right now.
Originally posted by cciowa:

blaming the refs=49erwhiners.

nvm, not worth it
[ Edited by mcbaes72 on Nov 18, 2013 at 12:58 PM ]
Let's not act like Kaep never threw that pick 6 SMH

Forget the penalty, we lost that game fair and square.
Originally posted by AMBITION:

Kap and the OLINE were thrash yesterday
Originally posted by AMBITION:

i agree. fans always forget the plays that benefitted them.
Share 49ersWebzone