LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 250 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS NEW ORLEANS SAINTS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 11)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Rascal:

Let's support the Seahawks from this point on to represent the NFC West !! Yea, that is how ridiculous it is !!
No thanks. That's not what Divisional rivalries are all about.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Heck, based on our current performave on all phases of the game, I say the entire 53-man roster needs to take some stuff to get jacked up, be it sauce, Adderall, HGH or some other sh*t. LOL.

Not just Aldon has been a non-factor, pretty much everyone may be with the exception of Vernon.

Seriously, is time to forget about the season, relax and chill otherwise you will only harm your health.

Man, I predicted a 10-6 season, as it stands now I don't think we can even get there. Hopefully, no worse than 8-8.

You're nuts if you think the 49ers are going to lose 4 more games this season.

OK, seriously ? This is what I think, the 9ers will lose at least 2 more games. Seahawks is just a given, plain and simple, is not even worth talking about it, another will come, but I hope it just stops there. Having said that, based on how we are playing, 9-7 is not totally out of the question. 8-8 is just the absolute worst case scenario. So, to me, it is either 10-6 or 9-7.
This loss hurt, it hurt just as hard as the Superbowl. -It was supposed to be a win that would put this team back on track, but we're clearly not capable of beating a team .500 or better at the moment.

The thing that sucks the most is the faces of all our defensive players after each stop, they looked like they deserved a lot better out of this. -The losses against qualiy teams has been horribly similar to those horrible losses we had back in 2009, where we knew if we just had a QB + good playcalling on offense we'd be better than what we saw today.

I'm just hoping in the end this becomes some 2011 Giants situation, that team barely got in, only beat one .500+ team in the regular season, and just got healthy in the final two weeks of the season.
49ers played very well against the saints IMO! They went toe to toe with a very good team and kept the saints offense in check. Some of the play calling was questionable but they never gave up. We are 6-4 but there are only three teams in the NFC with better records than us and we are still in the playoff picture. Go Niners!!!
Let's get a list of all these weak minded fans ready to pack it in. I pray that we play in Seattle in the playoffs!!!!
Originally posted by NJNiner:
49ers played very well against the saints IMO! They went toe to toe with a very good team and kept the saints offense in check. Some of the play calling was questionable but they never gave up. We are 6-4 but there are only three teams in the NFC with better records than us and we are still in the playoff picture. Go Niners!!!

This.
People forgot the Saints is a really good team, especially at home. We'll be fine. Goo Niners!
Originally posted by buck:

Let's support the Seahawks from this point on to represent the NFC West !! Yea, that is how ridiculous it is !!

From a Seahawk fan.....please don't.
Originally posted by maporsche:

From a 49ers fan...... GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by maporsche:
Originally posted by buck:

This. More disappointment for you it is.
OK, let's face it, the 49ers are in turnmoil.

This kind of performance is complete BS !!

Heads will roll.

Luckily, I had already accepted how crap we are before the game.

Think 2014 and beyond guys.

It wasn't just the offense, the D was weak. Where was the pass rush ? Aldon was playing right ? There was no push from the D-line. Last year, we sacked the sh*t out of Brees. Today ? Brees had enough time to smoke a cigar.

you're a pathetic excuse for a Niner fan, real talk

Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Originally posted by NJNiner:

This.
People forgot the Saints is a really good team, especially at home. We'll be fine. Goo Niners!

Plus we gave Brees a chicken neck! In slow motion it looked like his head was going to rip off! Great play by Brooks and recovery by Willis. Terrible call by the Saint's ref. Howie Long said it best after the game. If you can't hit a QB low or in shoulders, where are you supposed to hit them? I am proud of the way my Niners played, but disappointed it was decided by a bad call by a ref at a pivotal part of the game.
GO NINERS!
Plus we got f**ked by the refs in superdome again. No pi calls, bs penalty, no false start penalty during their last drive either
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
for those looking at this as a "feel good" loss because we held our own.... The saints basically gave us the game and we still lost.
I'm so sick of the 49ers WR's getting jammed and pressed and manhandled all the time. We have nobody on offense to make defenses pay for being so aggressive. Unfortunately we're going to see this game plan from every defense we face whether they have the personnel for it or not. There's only one thing more frustrating than facing 9 man boxes all the time and that's watching a team that cannot stop the run. Somehow, the 49ers have to get defenses to back off some or its going to be long second half to the season.
I don't know about everyone else but I'm in Super Bowl or bust mode. Ergo, the season is basically over because there's no way the Niners are beating the Hawks in Seattle. Niners offense has A LOT of problems and it won't be fixed until Roman is gone!
Share 49ersWebzone