LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 222 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS NEW ORLEANS SAINTS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 11)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • JP49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 5280High:
We own the saints..

28-24 Niners all day.

This!
I agree, and it's like I said many posts ago, we match up a hell of a lot better on NO than anybody else. -Brees still has nightmares of Navarro Bowman and Justin Smith.
The Jets run game gashed the Saints D, we should be able to do the same. One good thing about the Panthers game is that I don't see a front seven on our schedule who can bring the pain the way the Panthers can so our pass protection and passing game should be at least mediocre. On D we should be able to take away the run game and make them predictable. With that being said... Brees will still pass for around 275-300, with a few TDS. We win 31-24
[ Edited by real9erfan on Nov 12, 2013 at 4:55 PM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch

#49ers TE Vernon Davis said he's symptom-free after concussion, which he says was less severe than concussion he sustained in Dec.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch

#49ers TE Vernon Davis said he's symptom-free after concussion, which he says was less severe than concussion he sustained in Dec.

back in business if this is true. VD is the lynchpin for this team. we cant pass or run without him
I had a feeling we'd get VD back, but still doubt we get Reid. -Don't see Reid coming back until MNF.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I had a feeling we'd get VD back, but still doubt we get Reid. -Don't see Reid coming back until MNF.

2 concussions in half a season, doesn't look good
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

might need to look for real insurance in the draft. I love the kid but his brain is more important
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

might need to look for real insurance in the draft. I love the kid but his brain is more important

Not as bad as Kenny Vaccaro concussions in back to back games ouch. reports are that Reid feels fine and must pass the protocol thursday or friday to play

I rather have Kendall Hunter returned kickoffs than Dixon.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
I'm hoping that Harbs just owns Payton/Saints the way he's owned McCarthy/Packers.
I got a good feeling about this game, unlike last weeks one.
Originally posted by LVJay:
I'm hoping that Harbs just owns Payton/Saints the way he's owned McCarthy/Packers.

Sometimes you have a team's number. The Saints would be a nice team to pwn.
Share 49ersWebzone