LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 343 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS NEW ORLEANS SAINTS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 11)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jreff22:
I have no idea how this turns out. If we lose I think we can all call the playoffs pretty much gone.

I wouldn't say that. We can end up 11-5 and make a wild card.
I have no idea how this turns out. If we lose I think we can all call the playoffs pretty much gone.

Sarcasm? Definitely wouldn't go that far. 6-4 we'd still be the #6 seed. If Cardinals and Packers won they would be 6-4 but we hold the tiebreaker since we beat them. Bears not sure who would hold the tiebreaker.
Originally posted by 951NINER:

I'm implying we end up losing more down the road
Originally posted by Gore_21:

Sarcasm? Definitely wouldn't go that far. 6-4 we'd still be the #6 seed. If Cardinals and Packers won they would be 6-4 but we hold the tiebreaker since we beat them. Bears not sure who would hold the tiebreaker.
If the O problems dont get fixed like today, we wont win against any good team this year

How many more? CAR still has to play NO twice and NE on Monday Night. Plus they have the Jets who are pretty good on defense themselves.

How many more? CAR still has to play NO twice and NE on Monday Night. Plus they have the Jets who are pretty good on defense themselves.

Including NO we could drop 2-3 more games
If the O problems dont get fixed like today, we wont win against any good team this year

You have a point. I'll start worrying when Crabtree is in the mix 2-4 weeks (take time to get back in game shape) and if we still can't get it done. Was only Manningham's first game back and no Vernon for 3 quarters. Don't see Vernon missing this game. That being said yeah playcalling, OL and Kap have to get better too.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Nov 12, 2013 at 11:57 AM ]

Including NO we could drop 2-3 more games

GB and CHI will not be in the mix at the end. Way too many significant injuries. So DET wins the North. Likely the 3 seed since they beat DAL. I will go with PHI to win the EAST and get the 4th seed leaving CAR, AZ, SF, DAL as the possible wild card teams. CAR still has tough games ahead but I see them getting in. We can beat out DAL or AZ for the final or 5th spot.

Seriously?

Its a week to week league. Even if we do lose, we have a good shot at making the playoffs.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
hate to say it but with our guys dinged up, I think we gonna lose this game.

Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by zaghawk:
Because this is the internet and I can make stupid predictions.

Niners beat Saints convincingly, but somehow lose to the Rams (or Failcons) at home.

So you're saying 9ers will beat Seahwaks at home.....thanks man!!!

As much as it pains me to say, the game at the Stick could easily be an L for the Hawks if they don't bring their A game. So, I'm not making a prediction on that game, and will just root for my team from my couch. But of course if we win...believe me I will be back to rub it in the faces of those who said "Seahawks need to beat us at the Stick first before I give them any credit"

Nah that won't be me for sure, Seahwaks need to win a Super Bowl for me to give them any kind of credit.

lol. Watch us win it all this year, and then it'll be "Go win 4 more and get back to me".

You a gambling man zag, I'd be willing to bet a nice hefty wager that the Seahawks do not win a Super Bowl this year?

It's a very easy bet to make that a team will not win a superbowl this year especially if you're gonna do 1-1 odds.

Anyway, I already made a $50 fun bet at 7-1 odds for Hawks to win the SB this year. Believe it or not, at that time, Niners were 6-1 and Broncos were 5-1.
if Jim Harbaugh plays quarterback we will win.
This is typical Harbaugh..When the chips are down and everything looks bleak, he finds a way to get the guys to focus on the game ahead and pull of a win. I'd rather be the underdog this week with our current situation and just smash Brees in the mouth on Sunday. We have the depth to do it. Get Tank in there for Ray Mac if need be, Get Aldon in there for Skuta,.

Or would most of you rather lay down and let NO get the win?
This is typical Harbaugh..When the chips are down and everything looks bleak, he finds a way to get the guys to focus on the game ahead and pull of a win. I'd rather be the underdog this week with our current situation and just smash Brees in the mouth on Sunday. We have the depth to do it. Get Tank in there for Ray Mac if need be, Get Aldon in there for Skuta,.

Or would most of you rather lay down and let NO get the win?

Yep, like you said we seem to play well when the odds are staked against us. We only lost 2 in a row once under Harbaugh in 2 1/2 years. Not saying we will win but don't count us out ever.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Yep, like you said we seem to play well when the odds are staked against us. We only lost 2 in a row once under Harbaugh in 2 1/2 years. Not saying we will win but don't count us out ever.

'Anger Is a Powerful Motivator'-Harbaugh this week on the team's mindset.
Share 49ersWebzone