LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 276 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS NEW ORLEANS SAINTS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 11)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by zaghawk:
Because this is the internet and I can make stupid predictions.

Niners beat Saints convincingly, but somehow lose to the Rams (or Failcons) at home.

So you're saying 9ers will beat Seahwaks at home.....thanks man!!!

As much as it pains me to say, the game at the Stick could easily be an L for the Hawks if they don't bring their A game. So, I'm not making a prediction on that game, and will just root for my team from my couch. But of course if we win...believe me I will be back to rub it in the faces of those who said "Seahawks need to beat us at the Stick first before I give them any credit"

Nah that won't be me for sure, Seahwaks need to win a Super Bowl for me to give them any kind of credit.

lol. Watch us win it all this year, and then it'll be "Go win 4 more and get back to me".

Niners beat Saints convincingly, but somehow lose to the Rams (or Failcons) at home.

As much as it pains me to say, the game at the Stick could easily be an L for the Hawks if they don't bring their A game. So, I'm not making a prediction on that game, and will just root for my team from my couch. But of course if we win...believe me I will be back to rub it in the faces of those who said "Seahawks need to beat us at the Stick first before I give them any credit"

Nah that won't be me for sure, Seahwaks need to win a Super Bowl for me to give them any kind of credit.

lol. Watch us win it all this year, and then it'll be "Go win 4 more and get back to me".
LOL the guy has a solid point. Prolly will be a ton of people that would say that. Seahawks are a better team than we are this year so far. Will be fun to see seasons end what happens
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

You a gambling man zag, I'd be willing to bet a nice hefty wager that the Seahawks do not win a Super Bowl this year?
I feel Vernon will definitely be starting in this game, Reid won't. -Two knockouts in nine weeks will not get him back fast.
This is critical game, the Saints had 40 first downs against the Cowboys. Yes I know it's the Cowboys. The Saints shadowed Dez Bryant with 2 defenders the entire game. The Niners should be able to run but they have to generate more than 11 completions if they are going to win. I think the team will have a little more bounce on the artificial surface and a win will put us all in a good space.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!

You a gambling man zag, I'd be willing to bet a nice hefty wager that the Seahawks do not win a Super Bowl this year?

Go Niners..."Spank the Saints"
Time to move on from last week, it's a new week! Let's go Niners!!!!!
Lol. This game is gonna be ugly. I wont predict a score but I will predict Kraep gets benched for McCoy at halftime

Last year we went into the Superdome with Kaep and won. That being said, the Saints were a different team without S. Peyton as coach, and opponents had yet to figure out Kaep yet. We also had Crabtree and VD healthy.

This year the saints are almost unbeatable just like the Seahwawks are at home. Brees doesnt turn the ball over at home, and you can pencil them in for 28pts minimum. So it will be up to our offense to control the clock and punch in TDs and not settle for FGs. How we will do that without Vernon (possibly)?? i am actually not sure. Not too confident in this game. i still feel we win 10 games and make playoffs but this game wont be easy.
We'll win a hard fought game in NOLA
I hope these receivers start stepping up...? Another lost bc of no wr help... No trade before the dead line. Start praying when crabtree comes back bc its so unreal this damn problem.. Kap this kap that.. How about giving the f&@&ing guy some weapons???!!! Go niners...
Originally posted by Canadian9erfan:
Last year we went into the Superdome with Kaep and won. That being said, the Saints were a different team without S. Peyton as coach, and opponents had yet to figure out Kaep yet. We also had Crabtree and VD healthy.

This year the saints are almost unbeatable just like the Seahwawks are at home. Brees doesnt turn the ball over at home, and you can pencil them in for 28pts minimum. So it will be up to our offense to control the clock and punch in TDs and not settle for FGs. How we will do that without Vernon (possibly)?? i am actually not sure. Not too confident in this game. i still feel we win 10 games and make playoffs but this game wont be easy.

The only saving grace is that the 49ers have done better against teams that pass more and power run less, that's the Saints. I still think there is no way we win this game given how the team is playing on offense. The panic won't set in this year until we get plastered again by the Seahawks.
[ Edited by bzborow1 on Nov 12, 2013 at 8:49 AM ]
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
This is critical game, the Saints had 40 first downs against the Cowboys. Yes I know it's the Cowboys. The Saints shadowed Dez Bryant with 2 defenders the entire game. The Niners should be able to run but they have to generate more than 11 completions if they are going to win. I think the team will have a little more bounce on the artificial surface and a win will put us all in a good space.

You do realize that DAL had Hatcher and Lee out vs NO. Plus they already had lost Ratliff. Dallas has a porous d line. Much different story with us
Share 49ersWebzone