There are 162 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS NEW ORLEANS SAINTS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 11)

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Saints are the type of teams we beat. I'm confident about this game

We beat good teams?
Originally posted by AlohaBruh:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Saints are the type of teams we beat. I'm confident about this game

We beat good teams?

We beat the one dimensional pass happy teams with an average d, sorry not believing the saints d as that special. Leaps and better than last year yes but nothing like the physical defenses that give us hell. My biggest gripe is f**king roman and just the garbage of an offense we have from top to bottom. If the offense continues those 3 and outs our d will get destroyed coming on the field constantly no matter how good they are.
Greg Roman will out-coach the s**t outta Sean Payton
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

Yeah, in a pie eating contest
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

The only thing that Roman can out-do any coach in is a pie eating contest. Well, Rob Ryan might give him a run for his money tho..
If Davis and Reid do NOT play we are going to lose just terrible injury season all around
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Yeah, in a pie eating contest

Lol, I didn't see your post until I posted mines, hehehe..
The New Jork Jets beat this team without any top receivers, stable o-line, or a quality QB. How? Cause they used the same f**king matchups we used twice on their asses. -Short passing game, RUN, RUN, RUN, and strong D.

I doubt the Saints beat us, I'm sure you all are still jaded/crying over the Panthers game, but somebody else in this thread pointed it out pretty well how the Saints D stacks up horribly against strong run-friendly o-lines. Cowboys are NOT great at running the ball, and it's cost them putting the game on Romo's shoulders to shut it down, which is why they lost.

49ers 21
Saints 17
Well we better beat these guys, it won't be a happy place around here if we lose especially if we s**t the bed on offense again
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
The New Jork Jets beat this team without any top receivers, stable o-line, or a quality QB. How? Cause they used the same f**king matchups we used twice on their asses. -Short passing game, RUN, RUN, RUN, and strong D.

I doubt the Saints beat us, I'm sure you all are still jaded/crying over the Panthers game, but somebody else in this thread pointed it out pretty well how the Saints D stacks up horribly against strong run-friendly o-lines. Cowboys are NOT great at running the ball, and it's cost them putting the game on Romo's shoulders to shut it down, which is why they lost.

49ers 21
Saints 17

And this why I'm not so worried against the saints. We lose if roman and harbaugh once again go away from the run when it's working
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Because this is the internet and I can make stupid predictions.

Niners beat Saints convincingly, but somehow lose to the Rams (or Failcons) at home.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Vegas has 9ers +3 vs. New Orleans. Thanks a lot Kaep and Roman, 9ers are now dogs again.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by zaghawk:

Niners beat Saints convincingly, but somehow lose to the Rams (or Failcons) at home.

So you're saying 9ers will beat Seahwaks at home.....thanks man!!!
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by zaghawk:

So you're saying 9ers will beat Seahwaks at home.....thanks man!!!

As much as it pains me to say, the game at the Stick could easily be an L for the Hawks if they don't bring their A game. So, I'm not making a prediction on that game, and will just root for my team from my couch. But of course if we win...believe me I will be back to rub it in the faces of those who said "Seahawks need to beat us at the Stick first before I give them any credit"