LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 261 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS CAROLINA PANTHERS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 10)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SFVNiner:
What made it easier to hate them was they seemed to have a roster filled w/ EX-NINERS... Wesley Walls, Brenston Buckner, Eric Davis, William Floyd... they even took Seifert! Now i'm pissed thinking about that time ...

Don't think they all played at same time, but it seemed like a turnstile at one point.

Bill Musgrave our former backup qb, cut his teeth as an OC there too While Greg Roman was getting the coffees.
f**k THE PANTHERS!!!

I live in North Carolina. REPPING RED ALL DAY WHOOOOOOO
[ Edited by defenderDX on Nov 5, 2013 at 10:29 AM ]
Originally posted by frankie:
Originally posted by soldiercatfan:
Frankie, I'm by no means bashing kaep. I like the guy He's an exciting player to watch. I just think cam is the better passer. I feel the defenses will limit the running games and the passing games will need to step up on both sides. These teams are very similar.

Lol algood respect your opinion man. I like cam as well. Tho id take kaep over him anyday. Call it bias, or whatever. But i agree both teams will need to bring their A game. We sure will. We are behind in our division, as well as you guys! Tho you should have waitted for beason to get healthy lol yeah i know not your call there buddy lol

Kaep by far has one of the strongest arms in the league. If not top 3.
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by frankie:
Originally posted by soldiercatfan:
Frankie, I'm by no means bashing kaep. I like the guy He's an exciting player to watch. I just think cam is the better passer. I feel the defenses will limit the running games and the passing games will need to step up on both sides. These teams are very similar.

Lol algood respect your opinion man. I like cam as well. Tho id take kaep over him anyday. Call it bias, or whatever. But i agree both teams will need to bring their A game. We sure will. We are behind in our division, as well as you guys! Tho you should have waitted for beason to get healthy lol yeah i know not your call there buddy lol

Kaep by far has one of the strongest arms in the league. If not top 3.

Kap's arm is stronger then Cam's.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/02/28/source-radar-gun-says-kaepernick-had-combines-strongest-arm/
I think the 49ers coaching staff is smart enough not to ignore any team, more so a team that is 4-1 in the last 5 games, and a winning record. It'll be a good game, and in the end, I believe the 49ers should win this by 7+ points at least.
How are the Panthers 5-3? lol
Originally posted by YungAce:
How are the Panthers 5-3? lol

They have a great defense, especially against the run, which is our bread and butter. We should not take them lightly. Its going to be a blood match.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
They have a great defense, especially against the run, which is our bread and butter. We should not take them lightly. Its going to be a blood match.

Yeah it is like unstoppable force meeting immovable object, this will be a test.
Key to winning this game is forcing Carolina's offense to make mistakes. Carolina's defense is great but they get tired very easily. If we can keep the Panther offense off the field, its going to be a long day for the Panthers. We cannot let Cam make the big play or let them run on us. I hope Aldon plays and is bullying Cam all day.
[ Edited by xela510 on Nov 5, 2013 at 12:07 PM ]
Piling up a bunch of wins against "great teams" is just about impossible in the NFL [see blurb below]. That means that you must take a look at each performance and gauge your team. In the Niners case...they have performed better against the opponents they've had in common with the Panthers. They are also adding valued pieces to their roster, had an extra week of rest and an extra week to game-plan.

I see two potential outcomes.
1) Close game that the Niners win.
2) Blow-out game that the Niners win thereby showing the Panthers to be paper tigers.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Undefeated Kansas City and stats-a-palooza Denver each have only one victory over a team with a winning record, in both cases shaky 5-4 Dallas. Cincinnati has a quality win over New England, but also three losses; Chicago 2-3 against +.500 teams; Green Bay is 1-3 against other winning teams; Detroit 2-2 against other winning teams. Seattle beat the 49ers but lost to Indianapolis, making the Seahawks 1-1 in authentic games. San Francisco 1-2 against top teams. New England has just one quality victory, over New Orleans, which in turn has just one victory over a winning team. For authentic accomplishments, so far Indianapolis is tops with a 4-1 record vs +.500 record.
[ Edited by Mankster on Nov 5, 2013 at 12:26 PM ]

Originally posted by Mankster:
Piling up a bunch of wins against "great teams" is just about impossible in the NFL [see blurb below]. That means that you must take a look at each performance and gauge your team. In the Niners case...they have performed better against the opponents they've had in common with the Panthers. They are also adding valued pieces to their roster, had an extra week of rest and an extra week to game-plan.

2) Blow-out game that the Niners win thereby showing the Panthers to be paper tigers.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Undefeated Kansas City and stats-a-palooza Denver each have only one victory over a team with a winning record, in both cases shaky 5-4 Dallas. Cincinnati has a quality win over New England, but also three losses; Chicago 2-3 against +.500 teams; Green Bay is 1-3 against other winning teams; Detroit 2-2 against other winning teams. Seattle beat the 49ers but lost to Indianapolis, making the Seahawks 1-1 in authentic games. San Francisco 1-2 against top teams. New England has just one quality victory, over New Orleans, which in turn has just one victory over a winning team. For authentic accomplishments, so far Indianapolis is tops with a 4-1 record vs +.500 record.

Originally posted by Joecool:

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Matchups.
"9ers fold this season, when they come against a physical team. This isn't the same 9ers team of last season. This season, they are soft. "

from their forums lmao, do they not know most our offensive weapons have been injured this season? and most games without the leagues best pass rusher? these guys are in for a rude awakening lmao
  • thl408

- - - - - - - - - - - -

If you want to crown them, then crown their ass!
We are healthy, time to take the NFC west and home field advantage. Starting with Carolina. Go NINERS!
Share 49ersWebzone