LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 259 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS CAROLINA PANTHERS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 10)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
This should be an interesting game. Both offenses have been on fire lately. The Caroline Panties put up 30+ points in 4 straight games, and the Mighty Niners put up 30+ points in 5 straight games. Both front 7s are good but I'll take our secondary against them.

38-27 Niners!

31-17 niners, no excuse to lose at home after 2 weeks to prepare
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by soldiercatfan:
"this is a game we should win; the Panthers D is legit, but who have they beaten (as a whole) up to now? -We'll be the first .500+ quality team they've faced since Seattle (who barely beat Carolina) "

Who have the 49ers beat? This game comes down the QB play, from the pocket, throwing the ball. Cam newton wins that battle hands down.

I'm looking forward to this game guys (and gals)!!! I'm tired of the "Carolina hasn't beaten a good team yet" BS We will get our chance. I have a feeling that your team probably receives the same criticisms. Good luck to y'all. I hope for a competitive, injury free game on both sides.

Keep posting, I love humor and I love to laugh

They must have great drugs in Carolina...:-P
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
why these fools gotta be good all of a sudden? They can easily throw a wrench in our s**t. our OL better be on point!
Carolina has only allowed 1 team over 100 rushing yards all season. We may have to soften them up by going over the top to Vernon or Mario often to get them to back off the line and not crowd the box with 9 guys. Hopefully Roman won't keep pounding at that with little to no production, and set up a lot of third and long situations. Then we can run more effectively on their defensive front after we soften them up with our passing game, think GB all over again.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
why these fools gotta be good all of a sudden? They can easily throw a wrench in our s**t. our OL better be on point!

Go look at teams they've beaten. Not one of them are at .500 or better.
Originally posted by K1ngCoopa24:
Carolina has only allowed 1 team over 100 rushing yards all season. We may have to soften them up by going over the top to Vernon or Mario often to get them to back off the line and not crowd the box with 9 guys. Hopefully Roman won't keep pounding at that with little to no production, and set up a lot of third and long situations. Then we can run more effectively on their defensive front after we soften them up with our passing game, think GB all over again.

They pretenders, they haven't played any good teams psh
We ain't losing to Scam Newton. Can't wait to watch his press conference after we beat them lol

Carolina's D is good at stopping or at least limiting the run game. We're going to need to have an efficient, above average game passing the ball this Sunday. Thank GOD Manningham is coming back. Perfect game to return.
Cam is gonna show Kaep what a real dual threat QB looks like
Panthers 55
49ers 10
Originally posted by valrod33:
Cam is gonna show Kaep what a real dual threat QB looks like
Panthers 55
49ers 10

Both teams have a lot in common. The QBs are similar, have a stable of RBs (Niners edge in that) and the defenses are pretty close. Both have scored 30+ the last 4 games (Niners the last 5) so it's pretty interesting. Coaching edge favors us. This should be a good game.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by LVJay:
"this is a game we should win; the Panthers D is legit, but who have they beaten (as a whole) up to now? -We'll be the first .500+ quality team they've faced since Seattle (who barely beat Carolina) "

Who have the 49ers beat? This game comes down the QB play, from the pocket, throwing the ball. Cam newton wins that battle hands down.

I'm looking forward to this game guys (and gals)!!! I'm tired of the "Carolina hasn't beaten a good team yet" BS We will get our chance. I have a feeling that your team probably receives the same criticisms. Good luck to y'all. I hope for a competitive, injury free game on both sides.

Keep posting, I love humor and I love to laugh

They must have great drugs in Carolina...:-P

its not the weed
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by verb1der:
I wonder how Fangio will scheme against Cam, I don't think he's ever faced a QB like him.

Wilson is a better scrambler

And Cam is stronger and a lot harder to bring down, kinda like Big Ben in his hey-day. He's also not afraid to sacrifice his body to get first downs by diving head first.

he also sucks

Cam sucks? Cams been playing great the last 4 or 5 games dude. guys a stud. this is gonna be a tough game whether people like to admit it or not. they have a tough defense, they can run and they have a mobile, strong armed qb whos making smart decisions with the ball. gonna be a tough game but were always our best against tough opponents so i think we got this. were also gonna get some help back and weve had two weeks to prep for them

I don't think Newton sucks at all.

Seems to me that the Panthers have the type of team that we have trouble beating. A big arm, dual threat QB, persistent running game, and very stout D.

I think the key to the game will be to put some real heavy pressure on Cam Newton, but I'm not too confident in 49ers pass rush as of late, so I'm really hoping Aldon Smith plays in this game.
i'm actually uneasy about this game
Originally posted by verb1der:
I don't think Newton sucks at all.

Seems to me that the Panthers have the type of team that we have trouble beating. A big arm, dual threat QB, persistent running game, and very stout D.

I think the key to the game will be to put some real heavy pressure on Cam Newton, but I'm not too confident in 49ers pass rush as of late, so I'm really hoping Aldon Smith plays in this game.

This is going to be on Fangio. Arizona had success against Carolina and blitzed them regularly from like 50 different directions, 49ers need to find a way to manufacture consistent pass rush all game long.
Share 49ersWebzone