There are 236 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS CAROLINA PANTHERS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 10)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
dp
[ Edited by mayo49 on Nov 11, 2013 at 2:22 PM ]
  • hps49
  • Veteran
f**kin vance mcdonald tho..
Originally posted by NinerG94:
You can't motivate potato.

Yeah, but you can fry it and use it as a chip on your shoulders!! Lol.
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
It feels a lot like that Vikings game last year, we get out-muscled by a team we have all the talent to defeat, but the other team managed to get one more punch in at the end when we did nothing to help ourselves in the first place.

I say this because there's a 50/50 chance we come back guns blazing next week, end up finishing 13-3, and we look back at this game with regret knowing we could have had the division.

LOL if we finish 13-3 we aren't losing the division

You think Seattle loses 2? Man, I don't know...
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
It feels a lot like that Vikings game last year, we get out-muscled by a team we have all the talent to defeat, but the other team managed to get one more punch in at the end when we did nothing to help ourselves in the first place.

I say this because there's a 50/50 chance we come back guns blazing next week, end up finishing 13-3, and we look back at this game with regret knowing we could have had the division.

They could easily go 1-2 during their 3 game stretch against the Saints/49ers/Giants.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

They could easily go 1-2 during their 3 game stretch against the Saints/49ers/Giants.
hopefully but we need to get our s**t straight and stop worrying about them. if they lose and we lose it does us no good. gotta take care of what we need to do
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

We can only hope. But the niners can't afford to lose another game. There are too many teams in the hunt right now.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
On what fkn planet is Dixon a better option than LMJ for kick return duties? Some of the personnel decisions made for this team are just plain retarded.

Maaannnnnnnnn.... I was thinking the EXACT SAME sht bro!! Just when I was thinking NO WAY in hell the coaches (Har/Roman/or SPT Coach) find a way to possibly FAIL any more flagrantly and embarrassingly than the near 4 QRTS of UNOFFENSIVE Flag "KickBall," until someone decided that adding INSULT to INJURY needed yet another redundant Stanford "I" Formation (INCOMPETENCY) to complete the Cardinal Trifecta!!!

SMH While Dixon is a f**kn BEAST downhill on short down & GL situations, CLEARLY LMJ (even w/ sub-par preseason having very lil expnce) is the BEST option in that situation, having recently improved and while mildly productive today, shows flashes of elusiveness (see game against Patriots), had no TOs/mental mistakes, and looked better with each opportunity. ALSO, I believe that was DIXON'S first time in the game AND I couldn't believe he tried to return that ball deep in the EZ when we had horrible field position all 2nd half!!!!!

I don't. Everything is rolling their way right now. They're winning with arguably the worst offensive line in the league. Obviously injuries are always a concern but barring injuries I just don't see them losing until possibly the superbowl especially if they indeed get homefield advantage. If they're playing on the road in the playoffs then I think they're in the same boat as the 49ers. One and done.
I don't. Everything is rolling their way right now. They're winning with arguably the worst offensive line in the league. Obviously injuries are always a concern but barring injuries I just don't see them losing until possibly the superbowl especially if they indeed get homefield advantage. If they're playing on the road in the playoffs then I think they're in the same boat as the 49ers. One and done.

Yep.. They somehow survived the worst part of their schedule, injuries included by going fricking 5-1 on the road. I was counting on those road games keeping them reeled in and even behind the Niners. Instead, they only have like 2 road games left with 6 games remaining. It is going to take some serious JuJu to dethrone the Hags. A lot of clarity will develop this weekend, if the Niners take care of business in NOLA, I like our chances a lot better.

Originally posted by Rathmanator:
Yep.. They somehow survived the worst part of their schedule, injuries included by going fricking 5-1 on the road. I was counting on those road games keeping them reeled in and even behind the Niners. Instead, they only have like 2 road games left with 6 games remaining. It is going to take some serious JuJu to dethrone the Hags. A lot of clarity will develop this weekend, if the Niners take care of business in NOLA, I like our chances a lot better.

I'm not as optimistic about our chances even with a win in NO. The 49ers are built to beat teams like NO. Don't get me wrong I still believe we lose and lose big with the way this offense is playing but it wouldn't surprise me to see the 49ers win.

I want to see the 49ers step up and not buckle like a bunch of little b***hes when a team lines up and gives them a taste of their own medicine. We have the Rams, Cardinals, and the Seahawks to play yet and all three are physical teams. If they show up against the remaining physical teams on the schedule I might consider their chances. Right now I don't think they have a chance in hell of even making any noise.

As it sits right now I couldn't be more disgusted with this offense and the staff. That Carolina game was THAT bad. They made the Panthers defense look like the 85 Bears. I know they're good. They're a top 5 Def but we made them look more dominant than the iron curtain. The 49ers defense is every bit as good as the Panthers defense up front and yet the Panthers were able to muster an offensive performance that didn't resemble a high school game. The defending NFC champions look like a bunch of pussies so far.
[ Edited by NinerG94 on Nov 12, 2013 at 10:28 AM ]

We have 5 starters coming back this week. Okung, Giacomini, Unger, Harvin on offense and Bryant on D. 6 games left, 4 of which are against teams with losing records. Going to let the Beast loose against NOLA and the Legion on your receivers.

15-1
Originally posted by LondonHawk:

We have 5 starters coming back this week. Okung, Giacomini, Unger, Harvin on offense and Bryant on D. 6 games left, 4 of which are against teams with losing records. Going to let the Beast loose against NOLA and the Legion on your receivers.

15-1

No One Curr
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
No One Curr

you won't say that when you miss out on the playoffs after your second loss to Seattle this season :)
Originally posted by LondonHawk:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
No One Curr

you won't say that when you miss out on the playoffs after your second loss to Seattle this season :)

Share 49ersWebzone