There are 132 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS CAROLINA PANTHERS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 10)

Originally posted by eonblue:
200 yards is a high bar?

Making multiple reads, hitting open receivers, staying composed, throwing the ball out and avoiding the loss - that's a high bar to you?

So essentially playing the Qb position is asking to much?

The bar is just too high!!!

Seriously tho keep standing in last year. He didn't come through when it counted and now that DCs have figured him out he's being exposed.

Funny thing is I want soo bad to be wrong. If the offense starts working we're instantly a contender instead of bums which after this loss is what we are.

I personally think the offense's lack of success has more to do with the scheme and inappropriate situational playcalling than any personnel issues. This is not an NFL level offense that I'm seeing, it has been downright atrocious and this has been going on before Kaepernick ever became the QB for the 49ers.
Originally posted by BayArea:
Originally posted by iluvdemniners:
what's alex smith's record???

Last I checked Alex Smith doesn't have a record the Chiefs do. If you are implying that the 9ers would have a better record with Smith instead of Kap you are kidding yourself. Alex is riding a team that is winning with him not BECAUSE of him just like always. However if you feel that sentimental about it I am sure the Chiefs could use another fan.

So you are saying the Chiefs would be 9-0 with Matt Cassell?

No one here is a Chiefs fan, people just root for the guy that almost took us to the superbowl,had a great season, and got replaced some would say unfairly, but never b***hed about it. The guy is pure class , why not root for him to be successful? It is natural for fans to say what if and compare his and Kaep's year. Look what happened with Montana and Young. Yeah, I will root for him as long as he doesn't play the 49ers.
Originally posted by QBguru:
Originally posted by BayArea:
Originally posted by iluvdemniners:
what's alex smith's record???

Last I checked Alex Smith doesn't have a record the Chiefs do. If you are implying that the 9ers would have a better record with Smith instead of Kap you are kidding yourself. Alex is riding a team that is winning with him not BECAUSE of him just like always. However if you feel that sentimental about it I am sure the Chiefs could use another fan.

So you are saying the Chiefs would be 9-0 with Matt Cassell?

No one here is a Chiefs fan, people just root for the guy that almost took us to the superbowl,had a great season, and got replaced some would say unfairly, but never b***hed about it. The guy is pure class , why not root for him to be successful? It is natural for fans to say what if and compare his and Kaep's year. Look what happened with Montana and Young. Yeah, I will root for him as long as he doesn't play the 49ers.

um, they did get a new coach too.

we all know what a new coach can do for a team
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I personally think the offense's lack of success has more to do with the scheme and inappropriate situational playcalling than any personnel issues. This is not an NFL level offense that I'm seeing, it has been downright atrocious and this has been going on before Kaepernick ever became the QB for the 49ers.

Maybe so but that doesn't explain Kaep decline from last year when he's playing in the same system.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Would you say, as bad as you say the playcalling is, that Kap has even been executing the game plan that well?
Dust ourselves off, we have a big game next week. It's time to determine our ability to show resilience. yikes.
Originally posted by dhp318:
Originally posted by soldiercatfan:
Good game y'all. I said it would come down to QB play and it did. Cam played like garbage, but did just enough. Maybe we meet again in January.

saying that an NFL game comes down to QB play is like saying the team that scores the most wins the game.

Worse part is that it came after a bye week
I keep thinking about Hunter's fumble. Huge momentum killer.
LOL Owens was present for the game, it was over before it started.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

The second I heard Owen was an honorary captain I had that feeling twins have when they've never met but one of them dies. Total despair. It was a cool gesture, but it better be the last time.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

The second I heard Owen was an honorary captain I had that feeling twins have when they've never met but one of them dies. Total despair. It was a cool gesture, but it better be the last time.

Set up for a failure.

Even the current #81 had a mediocre game
10 points...........
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
10 points...........

Worse still, 91 yards of passing offense !! I haven't checked the historical records, but surely it will have to be one of the lowest if not the lowest in the history of the franchise.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rascal:
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
10 points...........

Worse still, 91 yards of passing offense !! I haven't checked the historical records, but surely it will have to be one of the lowest if not the lowest in the history of the franchise.

How about the lowest in NFL history.
Kap officially sucks this year and our playcalling has gone full retard.