LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 221 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS CAROLINA PANTHERS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 10)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
I keep thinking about Hunter's fumble. Huge momentum killer.
LOL Owens was present for the game, it was over before it started.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

The second I heard Owen was an honorary captain I had that feeling twins have when they've never met but one of them dies. Total despair. It was a cool gesture, but it better be the last time.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

The second I heard Owen was an honorary captain I had that feeling twins have when they've never met but one of them dies. Total despair. It was a cool gesture, but it better be the last time.

Set up for a failure.

Even the current #81 had a mediocre game
10 points...........
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
10 points...........

Worse still, 91 yards of passing offense !! I haven't checked the historical records, but surely it will have to be one of the lowest if not the lowest in the history of the franchise.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rascal:
10 points...........

Worse still, 91 yards of passing offense !! I haven't checked the historical records, but surely it will have to be one of the lowest if not the lowest in the history of the franchise.

How about the lowest in NFL history.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Kap officially sucks this year and our playcalling has gone full retard.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
10 points...........

Is it ?? The lowest in NFL history ?! Holy sh*t !! Oh man.....That is SAD !!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
10 points...........

I'm not sure, too pissed to look it up.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Rascal, I'm now hoping for the best possible draft scenario. I hope we tank the rest of the season and get a mid round 1st and get one of the better WR. You with me?
[ Edited by mayo49 on Nov 10, 2013 at 11:49 PM ]
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
10 points...........

We haven't just become a run-first team, we are now officially a run-ONLY team !! SOB !!

I heard Anquan was really pis*ed with Kap. That says a lot cos Anquan is a mature team type of a guy. Does anyone have the lowdown ?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
10 points...........

We haven't just become a run-first team, we are now officially a run-ONLY team !! SOB !!

I heard Anquan was really pis*ed with Kap. That says a lot cos Anquan is a mature team type of a guy. Does anyone have the lowdown ?

I don't know why he'd be pissed. Kap was under pressure all game long.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Rascal, I'm now hoping for the best possible draft scenario. I hope we tank the rest of the season and get a mid round 1st and get one of the better WR. You with me?

I am with you mayo 1000% !!

We aren't going to get anywhere in the playoffs this year anyway. We will be lucky to get a wildcard spot and will only get completely creamed by the Seahawks again third time in a row up at CLink. Might as well, do some soul-searching and plan ahead. In my opinion, Seattle is peaking now and will dominate the NFC for a while unless we do something about it.

I believe we will have to go super aggressive in the draft, trade up and get at least 2 top wideouts. Frankly, I think we should take a look at RBs too, Frank can't play forever and our other backs are just to small and lack power, physicality and explosiveness to carry the load.
WoW, you ladies are something special, the way you talk about your quarterback? I suspect he should just fold up for the rest of the season? I know if I was the quarterback for fans such as yourselves I certainly would be looking for a way out, good grief its not like they were playing Stanford, Carolina easily has the best front 7 in the NFL and the niners were the first team all season to have led them to the second half..

Colins offense isn't whole, be grateful he's still walking not to mention they only lost by 1, good grief man some of you guys need to pull up your pants and man up, this is professional football, for better or for worse, sounds like some of you only want to be fans if your team wins?

if the niners went out and won by 35 points each game it would get dull after a while and make the wins all that much less meaningful.

perhaps you should learn how to enjoy the game then pick a team? as you can tell by all the sobbing its not working out the other way around!
Share 49ersWebzone