There are 236 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS CAROLINA PANTHERS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 10)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Niners 59-10... p*ssycats can do the total of that score all the way back to Carolina

that score would be most appreciated

...against Seattle

YUP
Really hope we get to see Aldon and Mario back in the lineup. Would be great if both were ready to not only play but really contribute, not worried about Aldon, give him a week or 2 and he'll be back at top form, praying we get pre-injury Mario, this team needs him. I doubt we see Wright play just yet, he still needs to get comfortable in the defensive scheme, once that happens, he then needs to beat somebody out to get on the field. I think we'll see the staff give him a chance since there is a high likelihood we need him to play a significant role next season, possibly as a starter. Oh yeah, and I would love to see Tank get some time, based on the fact that we got Dial onto the field in his first 2 games, I think we'll see a bit of him this Sunday.

Oh yeah, as for the game, 49ers 35 Panthers 13
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
...against Seattle

Oh bro, I can't wait... I hope we smash them like 63-0. I hate when they post up that crap (42-13) on us
...against Seattle

Oh bro, I can't wait... I hope we smash them like 63-0. I hate when they post up that crap (42-13) on us
i hate when they post period. even the hawks fans who werent annoying all the time are getting on my nerves. talkin all kinds of s**t when their team looks shaky as f**k
...against Seattle

Yeah really only other bragging right they had was picking in an earlier slot in draft also :) and we still traded up and got reid! Ha ha
Sooo we went further then them. All that matters
"this is a game we should win; the Panthers D is legit, but who have they beaten (as a whole) up to now? -We'll be the first .500+ quality team they've faced since Seattle (who barely beat Carolina) "

Who have the 49ers beat? This game comes down the QB play, from the pocket, throwing the ball. Cam newton wins that battle hands down.
Originally posted by soldiercatfan:
"this is a game we should win; the Panthers D is legit, but who have they beaten (as a whole) up to now? -We'll be the first .500+ quality team they've faced since Seattle (who barely beat Carolina) "

Who have the 49ers beat? This game comes down the QB play, from the pocket, throwing the ball. Cam newton wins that battle hands down.

Say no to drugs man!
You think kaep is gonna clunk out for the presence of cam newton?
Cam still has to vs our defense. Just saying! Not to mention our sp teams vs carolinas
Goniners
I'm looking forward to this game guys (and gals)!!! I'm tired of the "Carolina hasn't beaten a good team yet" BS We will get our chance. I have a feeling that your team probably receives the same criticisms. Good luck to y'all. I hope for a competitive, injury free game on both sides.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
i hate when they post period. even the hawks fans who werent annoying all the time are getting on my nerves. talkin all kinds of s**t when their team looks shaky as f**k

Originally posted by frankie:
Yeah really only other bragging right they had was picking in an earlier slot in draft also :) and we still traded up and got reid! Ha ha

Cawky CAWK suckers!
Well since we put up 40+ points the last time we played, we mind as well start the 40+ point streak instead of 30+ streak.

Frankie, I'm by no means bashing kaep. I like the guy He's an exciting player to watch. I just think cam is the better passer. I feel the defenses will limit the running games and the passing games will need to step up on both sides. These teams are very similar.
I'm looking forward to this game guys (and gals)!!! I'm tired of the "Carolina hasn't beaten a good team yet" BS We will get our chance. I have a feeling that your team probably receives the same criticisms. Good luck to y'all. I hope for a competitive, injury free game on both sides.

Cheers to an injury free game on both sides. Good luck to you guys, tho im taking my niners for this match up.
Goniners
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Remember the Ducky Boys from the movie Wanderers? CAWK fan have become vile, obnoxious and rabid at times... no one really cares about them or wants to play with them so they get all mad n sh!t... lol!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srTiP71Jz3k
Frankie, I'm by no means bashing kaep. I like the guy He's an exciting player to watch. I just think cam is the better passer. I feel the defenses will limit the running games and the passing games will need to step up on both sides. These teams are very similar.

Lol algood respect your opinion man. I like cam as well. Tho id take kaep over him anyday. Call it bias, or whatever. But i agree both teams will need to bring their A game. We sure will. We are behind in our division, as well as you guys! Tho you should have waitted for beason to get healthy lol yeah i know not your call there buddy lol
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

Originally posted by frankie:

Cawky CAWK suckers!

Lmao cawk sucker nah! Called sence of humor! Try it, really could brighten your day a lil! Tho its kind of hard to detest we made it further last yr. Tho yes it is a new season now. Ha ha
Goniners
And reids a badass, the seattle has a badass at FS also
Share 49ersWebzone