LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 233 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS CAROLINA PANTHERS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 10)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
keep pace w/ SEA & NO and keep the 30+ pts scoring streak going...

Afterwards, dont mind if Niners maintain getting the under-the-radar ignominy from the nat'l media for another as motivation going into NOLA to put the league on notice
37-9 Niners!
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
37-9 Niners!

49-9 niners :)
A wins a win, as long as we win and do it convincingly ok an ugly win is still a win as well. Ha ha
Goniners
Lets add on to the win column
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

(according to their fans)

"Reverse Cowturd"
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Niners 59-10... p*ssycats can do the total of that score all the way back to Carolina
Go 49ers!
WE GOT THIS!!!!!!!
[ Edited by 80849er4life on Nov 3, 2013 at 6:40 PM ]
Originally posted by LVJay:
Niners 59-10... p*ssycats can do the total of that score all the way back to Carolina

that score would be most appreciated
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

I soooo can not disagree with this :)
This is a game we should win; the Panthers D is legit, but who have they beaten (as a whole) up to now? -We'll be the first .500+ quality team they've faced since Seattle (who barely beat Carolina) in week one.

I dunno, I just don't see us going down at home to these guys, I expect at least 30 points on the board.

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
This is a game we should win; the Panthers D is legit, but who have they beaten (as a whole) up to now? -We'll be the first .500+ quality team they've faced since Seattle (who barely beat Carolina) in week one.

I dunno, I just don't see us going down at home to these guys, I expect at least 30 points on the board.

Would make 6 straight 30+ point games. It would be an awesome feat for a team which most media counted out :D
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by frankie:

Would make 6 straight 30+ point games. It would be an awesome feat for a team which most media counted out :D

let's make history with a non-stop 30+ into the playoffs (college score kinda shiznit)

...against Seattle
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

They could drool on the total-69 all the way back home
Originally posted by frankie:

let's make history with a non-stop 30+ into the playoffs (college score kinda shiznit)

Sooooo this! One game at a time, be awesome to finish out season 30+ a game, tho lets get 30 on carolina first :)
Share 49ersWebzone