LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 281 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS CAROLINA PANTHERS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 10)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by verb1der:
"Kuechly > Willis"

lol

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/topic/93086-what-49er-fans-are-saying/page-6

whoa, that website is blocked at my work for adult content, lol
Originally posted by Montsta:
I'll be there in person watching this game. Here's hoping I don't get stabbed in the throat after a convincing Panthers win.

That would shut you up...if you weren't talking out of your ass already.
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Wow, I feel like we haven't had to deal with this garbage since the Super Bowl (minus the Seattle game of course). All this attention from Carolina fans? Well, I can understand it I guess...this is their Super Bowl.

Well the Rams fans have disappeared, Lulz
Originally posted by verb1der:
"Kuechly > Willis"

lol

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/topic/93086-what-49er-fans-are-saying/page-6

Kuechly will be getting torched by Vernon Davis
I have been watching them play the past couple weeks. Carolina front 7 is probably the second best in the league (behind ours). Our running game vs. their front 7 is going to be a great matchup.

We have to slow down their running game. Tolbert and Newton are very good on 3rd or 4th and short and near the goalline. They go for it a lot on 4th and short. We need to slow down their running games on 1st and second down. If we can keep them in 3rd and long, and make newton complete third down passes we should be alright.
its hilarious on their forums, they actually believe they can win this game
They remind me of our Singletary led teams. Let them enjoy living in their dreams for the week, because reality is going to kick them in the nuts on Sunday.
Carolina is legit, not at our level but this game is certainly no gimmie.
Originally posted by cltpanther:
Pretty sure I haven't seen any Panthers fan saying this was going to be an easy game for us, just laughed those saying you were going to beat us by 30 or 40

Originally posted by cory4903:

its a gimmie lol, we are the better team, even if it is slightly as some may think, we still got 2 more advantages to this game, harbs having an extra week to prepare and the fact we are at home is huge lmao, i expect to win by atleast 10.

Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by cory4903:

its a gimmie lol, we are the better team, even if it is slightly as some may think, we still got 2 more advantages to this game, harbs having an extra week to prepare and the fact we are at home is huge lmao, i expect to win by atleast 10.
49ers 34-20
I'm only giving the p***y cats 13 points.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
its hilarious on their forums, they actually believe they can win this game

To Panther fans:

Wait didn't they lose to the Bills and the Cardinals? We better molly whop these fools!

They do have a solid team though. That defense is pretty good and the offense has some weapons. Cam Newton is an egotistical I player.
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Wait didn't they lose to the Bills and the Cardinals? We better molly whop these fools!

They do have a solid team though. That defense is pretty good and the offense has some weapons. Cam Newton is an egotistical I player.

they got smacked by the cards lmao
Share 49ersWebzone