There are 212 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS CAROLINA PANTHERS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 10)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Antix:
Originally posted by iLL49er:
carolina is no pretender, this will be a very tough game

too much bravado in here, tough game coming up

I don't think anybody is saying its not a tough game, at least I know I'm not. But Panthers fans coming in here like they've won something and saying they are going to get an easy win against us is laughable.
This. We are a Super Bowl contender and they are not. There are no quarantees but tough talking by their fans will not be left unchecked
Originally posted by Montsta:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
why would you stab yourself in the throat? is that how panther fans celebrate??

I wouldn't stab myself. I worry about the thousands of gang bangers in attendance. I've watched the Panthers play in stadiums all over the country, and SF has proven to had the most violent fanbase by a sizeable margin. Y'all are nothing if not consistent.

our fans are just more passionate, deal with it
carolina has only won away at tampa bay and minnesota...while dropping away games at arizona and buffalo. color me unimpressed
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by K1ngCoopa24:
I think we air it out more this game than in the past weeks. Carolina is very stout against the run and you can bet they will dare us to pass the ball. I just hope we respond in kind, giving their secondary the beating we gave Green Bay's. I hope Roman doesn't keep pounding at that Carolina front on first and second down every time we've got the ball if it isn't working. Doing that will make for a long day on offense and many 3rd and long situations. Come out slinging, then they'll back off and we will likely have more success running.

i think we still run it, texans were number 1 against the run when they played us to but that didn't stop us from what we do best, we are the number 1 rushing team, and to go away from that is the wrong gameplan i say, who cares if their stout against the run, still run it down their throat with the best Oline in football.

I just want more balance. Say if we run 65-70 plays, 30 pass attempts and 35 runs. More attempts for Kaep with Mario back means more chances for big plays= more chances for points and to keep our 30+ point streak alive.
I wouldn't stab myself. I worry about the thousands of gang bangers in attendance. I've watched the Panthers play in stadiums all over the country, and SF has proven to had the most violent fanbase by a sizeable margin. Y'all are nothing if not consistent.

Watch yo back!
Originally posted by outside4949:

consistently better than you.

You're proud of being better at felony assault and attempted murder? Congrats!
Yeah, this game will be no joke. Football (like all sports) is about momentum and both teams come in with momentum. While we have a bye week and more time to rest, prepare AND get additional reserves added to the mix, Carolina is playing very well and are hot right now. We better come out hard and well prepared.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Yeah, this game will be no joke. Football (like all sports) is about momentum and both teams come in with momentum. While we have a bye week and more time to rest, prepare AND get additional reserves added to the mix, Carolina is playing very well and are hot right now. We better come out hard and well prepared.

yea but one team has had 2 weeks rest and are playing at home.

Lol a bunch of peices of s**t shoot at people after games, and assault them during games, and you equal that to being simply "more passionate"? I'll be at the stick in person, and fully plan on being "more passionate".

Lol a bunch of peices of s**t shoot at people after games, and assault them during games, and you equal that to being simply "more passionate"? I'll be at the stick in person, and fully plan on being "more passionate".

whatever, you act like that's the case all the time and if its exclusive to SF...this stuff happens everywhere and those shootings had more to do with people not even involved with the games..nice generalization of a fan base that not too long ago was known as wine and cheese. Thanks to everybody and their camera phones and the fact that the 49ers are now a successful team, every little thing that happens at our so-called dump is brought to light to the rest of the country. Name me a stadium where there aren't any fights at the games? whatever..

No wonder why they call u guys the Caroline Panties! Go tell yo mommy!
Carolina has beautiful uniforms though. A lot to be passionate about
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

lol
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

omg the all black uniform is spectacular, maybe the best uniform of all time! lol
Share 49ersWebzone