LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 306 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS CAROLINA PANTHERS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 10)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
And you guys got obliterated in Seattle and Indy spanked that ass at home.. what's your point? Bad games happen occasionally
Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by Montsta:
I'll be there in person watching this game. Here's hoping I don't get stabbed in the throat after a convincing Panthers win.

lol Just a quick question, do you really believe mediocre Ron Rivera can out coach Harbaugh to get you a convincing win?
LOL guy was on the hot seat coming into the year so he like other teams decided to play Harbaull FTW
this is a tough game.

carolina has this marked as a GPS game for themselves
Originally posted by cltpanther:
And you guys got obliterated in Seattle and Indy spanked that ass at home.. what's your point? Bad games happen occasionally

Use that as your excuse when you are flying home with an L

spanked by ariziona? ouch...
CAR is a pretender.
Originally posted by Hopper:
lol Just a quick question, do you really believe mediocre Ron Rivera can out coach Harbaugh to get you a convincing win?

This all day. harbs could beat the panthers using the jags squad. rivera is a joke.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
LOL guy was on the hot seat coming into the year so he like other teams decided to play Harbaull FTW

yep. Bad news for them is they play us and the Pats next week coming off bye weeks. The Panthers are about to get a reality check quick.
[ Edited by Hopper on Nov 4, 2013 at 2:09 PM ]
Our point is we are the NFC champs with a team that picks 13 times every draft and we get better every year sustaining playoff excellence and we are your teams measuring stick and what you have blatantly tried to emulate this year and even back to George Seifert
carolina is no pretender, this will be a very tough game

too much bravado in here, tough game coming up

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
why would you stab yourself in the throat? is that how panther fans celebrate??

I wouldn't stab myself. I worry about the thousands of gang bangers in attendance. I've watched the Panthers play in stadiums all over the country, and SF has proven to had the most violent fanbase by a sizeable margin. Y'all are nothing if not consistent.
Originally posted by Joecool:
CAR is a pretender.

this, they beat up on s**ttty teams and think they good all of a sudden.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by iLL49er:

I don't think anybody is saying its not a tough game, at least I know I'm not. But Panthers fans coming in here like they've won something and saying they are going to get an easy win against us is laughable.
Originally posted by iLL49er:

Nobody said CAR is a push over squad but nobody is going to allow them to cone in here prancing about predicting a win on our turf off our bye during our streak. Not gonna happen. 49ers 34-20
Originally posted by Montsta:
I wouldn't stab myself. I worry about the thousands of gang bangers in attendance. I've watched the Panthers play in stadiums all over the country, and SF has proven to had the most violent fanbase by a sizeable margin. Y'all are nothing if not consistent.

consistently better than you.
Share 49ersWebzone