There are 253 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS CAROLINA PANTHERS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 10)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by outside4949:
pretenders for sure

The 49ers? You're probably right.
Originally posted by cltpanther:
Carolina D is 1st in total points, 3rd in total defense, 2nd against the run, and 10th against the pass and you're going to blow us out? Homerism at its finest.

omg an opposing fan base who are a bunch of homers?! how unthinkable
Originally posted by Montsta:
I don't think y'all are giving the Panthers enough credit. This is going to be a very tough game for both teams, and will probably come down to one possession to determine the winner.

34-20 49ers
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Carolina D is 1st in total points, 3rd in total defense, 2nd against the run, and 10th against the pass and you're going to blow us out? Homerism at its finest.

omg an opposing fan base who are a bunch of homers?! how unthinkable

Yeah. We have bigger fish to fry like GB, SEA and N.O. Carolina is just another team to prepare us for those match-ups.
Better than the Panthers across the board? Do you even know what the rankings are? We shut down AP, CJ Spiller, Doug Martin.. next to be stopped will be Gore

None of those backs have our line, the best in football, or Vernon Davis at TE.

And Gore is the most underrated back in the league. He's going to get his.
Go 49ers!
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Carolina will be a nice tune up for NO. They're an OK team that has 8-8 written all over them but we'll see. SF never loses after a bye week and especially not at home. The Panthers front 7 is good but so was Houston's and we still ran all over them. I don't believe in a team until they beat good teams with some consistency and Carolina is not one of those teams yet.
Unless you are a below avg team, playing on your home field increases the chances of a victory. Given that it's an away game for Carolina, plus the 49ers are coming off of a bye with plenty of rest...should be a win.
The fans can be overconfident, the players shouldn't.
Yea yea.. get your hopes up, keep thinking no way the Panthers will win.. it will make it all that much more enjoyable when we fly home with the W
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Yea yea.. get your hopes up, keep thinking no way the Panthers will win.. it will make it all that much more enjoyable when we fly home with the W

Our hopes aren't "up". We're a proven Championship caliber team preparing for an average team with two weeks to prepare. You guys got blasted by the Cardinals. 4 wins in a row is nice but holla back when you beat somebody with some pedigree.

I'll be there in person watching this game. Here's hoping I don't get stabbed in the throat after a convincing Panthers win.

The panthers are trying to be what we have been 3 years straight now. A power running offense that runs and stops the run with efficient passing. You have made strides but you are not the team we are yet. We are the team that wins both hone and away. We beat NE in NE NO in NO GB in GB SEA in SEA ATL in ATL DET in DET PHI in PHI though not lately and we have been in the big games and won them all and almost the super bowl ... again for the 6th time. We have every right to be confident and you better believe your team sees us as a measuring stick game. We have sustained playoff excellence 3 seasons straight with tough road games 10am starts and a first place schedule. We aren't some fly by night on one year off the next outfit. We are the NFC champs and we are stronger every year picking 13 times every draft. Now CAR has a good team but you better recognize
I'll be there in person watching this game. Here's hoping I don't get stabbed in the throat after a convincing Panthers win.

why would you stab yourself in the throat? is that how panther fans celebrate??
  • Hopper
  • Veteran

lol Just a quick question, do you really believe mediocre Ron Rivera can out coach Harbaugh to get you a convincing win?

Why? Had to visit one of the world's most beautiful cities? NC state doesn't do it for ya? Well enjoy a 49er win 34-20
Share 49ersWebzone