LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 238 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS CAROLINA PANTHERS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 10)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • ace52
  • Veteran
Why haven't the Niners activated Manningham yet? I kept hearing that he was going to be activated soon, but still no official word from the Niners.
I think he will be needed in this game, as are all our pass catching options.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
I have a feeling the KW bug will bite us...Game after game he is getting worse

According to the team's depth chart, LMJ is now the punt and kickoff returner. That should minimize his impact.
Originally posted by ace52:
Why haven't the Niners activated Manningham yet? I kept hearing that he was going to be activated soon, but still no official word from the Niners.

They have until tomorrow to do so. There is no reason to activate Manningham and Wright any earlier.
Originally posted by saj4423:
Originally posted by ace52:

They have until tomorrow to do so. There is no reason to activate Manningham and Wright any earlier.
Forces CAR to prepare for KW Baldwin and Mario ad the number 2
You guys need to lay off the drugs.. get ready to lick your wounds Sunday too.. keep on underestimating us
Has anyone seen CAR play this year? I saw them on TNF against TB and they didn't look impressive at all. It was only the 1st quarter, so that can be deceiving. They just didn't look like a playoff-type of team.
Originally posted by cortana49:
Has anyone seen CAR play this year? I saw them on TNF against TB and they didn't look impressive at all. It was only the 1st quarter, so that can be deceiving. They just didn't look like a playoff-type of team.

I saw them play the seahawks, they did a great job until deshaun foster fumbled!
Originally posted by cltpanther:
You guys need to lay off the drugs.. get ready to lick your wounds Sunday too.. keep on underestimating us

It won't be an easy win for us . . . but it will be a win. Keep dreamin' I'd probably be worried if the game was in Charlotte.
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
I have a feeling the KW bug will bite us...Game after game he is getting worse

According to the team's depth chart, LMJ is now the punt and kickoff returner. That should minimize his impact.

nice no more KW? yes please!

lol... you guys will lose by atleast 10, we had 2 weeks to prepare, we are a superior team across the board, and were at home, stop beating up on weak teams already, you finally face a legit team, your in for a rude awakening.

Fans may underestimate you but I can guarantee you that the coaching staff and players will not.

I expect the 49ers to win, but it will be a tough, hard battle. Carolina has a good D. But we have faced the top Ds already this year and come out on top. I expect the same here.
wrong thread
[ Edited by verb1der on Nov 4, 2013 at 1:10 PM ]
Gotta think Eric Wright can come in and start playing right away since it was no injury that held him out on PUP. Hope he is good, and we can just see the 4 horsemen of Brock, Brown, Rogers, and Wright

you lost to the Cardinals and think you're going to win here? YOU lay off the drugs.
[ Edited by PatrickWillis52 on Nov 4, 2013 at 1:13 PM ]
Originally posted by jcashen87:
Gotta think Eric Wright can come in and start playing right away since it was no injury that held him out on PUP. Hope he is good, and we can just see the 4 horsemen of Brock, Brown, Rogers, and Wright

thats a pretty solid 4 corners we got there, brock is becoming a playmaker back there too. we looking good in the backend. don't forget reid and whitner laying the wood back there too!
[ Edited by PRIMETIME21 on Nov 4, 2013 at 1:14 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone