There are 231 users in the forums

Our Fans

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49erWay:
These are the same type of 9er fans that swear endlessly in the stands around respectable women and children, and do the whining also.

The quality has been steeply dropping off for over a decade.

People with money tend to have better manners.

9ers should double the ticket price.

That would do it.

OUTPRICE THE CASUAL FAN?
I am guilty of swearing. I don't just scream or obscenities but I will swear loud enough from time to time that the row behind me and in front of me can hear.
Our fanbase isn't as bad as others, so im thankful for that.
Our fans act like fans. Players and ownership should realize this. Not everyone is going to be perfect. If you can't get a classroom filled with 30 kids to shut the hell up, what makes you think it's going to work in a stadium with 66 thousand?

Shut the hell up, Jed.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
from reading through this thread, I can ID at least 4 people that participated in the wave.
Just doing the wave was bad enough.....smh
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Just doing the wave was bad enough.....smh

Exactly
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
from reading through this thread, I can ID at least 4 people that participated in the wave.

Jed York included
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

lol
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
SPERM ALERT!

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by 49Fever:
I wonder how loud we r in candlestick probably not in the same league as KC and seattle

Funny that Kansas City took the shehawk noise record from them

Why funny?

Because Seahawk fans prepared all offseason to beat that record and it only lasted 4 weeks lol

It's not funny that's scary..cause Seattle sits 40k less then KC

Still funny. Seattle fans had a circle jerk after that. They almost blew out the speakers to reach that noise level. And... just like that its gone. Awesome.

And are you sure Seattle only seats 40K?

*Update, I checked. They only seat 12K more. If you were being sarcastic that was a good one

KC sits 100k

I doubt Seattle sits 88k ( 12k more like you said)

KC seats 79,451, Seattle seats 67,000.

Seattle uses a half dome roof to funnel noise, Arrowhead actually opens outward. Its even.
Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:
All I hear in the parking lot at Niner games are cholas saying s**t like "Yeah those (team name) are hella 'tupid!" then chug 40z.

You are called a bandwagon fan if you compliment another team's player even though I haven't missed a game since I started watching in '99.

Ima need to start bringing some baby powder and give these fools the bad hand... OH wait no I can't... the drunken cowards pull out gun and don't want to settle it like men.

Morning Rant... FIN.

LMAO. 40 oz are so 1990's. But since we're talking about fans INSIDE, what do these cholas do when they're in their seats? are they the same as the yuppy fans that wear shorts to SNF games making noise on offense and prob the ones that leave in the 3rd qrtr to beat traffic. Lord knows all these brown people with black and white tattoos live in the dirty party of the city and don't have to worry about traffic. Now, if they lived in Sausalito and had colorful flower tattoos, we'd know they were good people right?

Maybe it will be better next year. SC is so upper class I feel honored to be given the chance to go. The idiots around the country think SF is just a bunch gay people with flowers in their hair, but they're wrong I tell u. Just check the Chronicle every Monday and you'll see all the stabbings and fights these people start at every game.

So check it out Satan lover, you're prob 6'12, 350lbs, I think u really should get the baby powder and put these pricks in their place just start whoopin on them and when the cops come all u got to do is say THEY attacked YOU and you're golden. Nobody deserves to be around such trash
Share 49ersWebzone